VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Gearbest now has a USA warehouse! That's right - no waiting from China! Only certain products are coming to the USA warehouse! Gearbest pricing with USA shipping times!

A match made in heaven!

THE HARD COPY:

Chip: YIHI SX330-V4S
Temperature control
Dual mode, power mode and joule temperature control mode
Upgrade available
Resistance reads down to 0.1 Ohm
Adjustable wattage: 5W - 100W
Supported pass through mod
Take 2 x 18650 batteries (not included)
Fully magnetic door
Auto ohm resistance meter
Voltage is calculated automatically as wattage is adjusted
Mini USB interface charging port

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$60.99
SHIPS FROM THE USA!

fnAmABBqKto

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah just hope that they send you what they actually advertise and not something completely different

"Oh you order ah temp control well we send you vv/vw box instead you like no?"

No I ordered a temp control not a vv/vw

"Oh well our site no say temp control you no get temp control!!!"

Well it did ...TILL YOU CHANGED IT!!!

Im sorry I work to hard for my money to be wasted with a vendor like this just looking out for the rest of the community don't want them going through the headache I'm dealing with

/endrant

Sent from my LabRatory

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can somebody help me find the USA warehouse only search on Gearbest? Sorry im getting old :(

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can somebody help me find the USA warehouse only search on Gearbest? Sorry im getting old :(
I don't support them but I support the community so to help you out

There is a tab at top right of screen that says China you can click it and change to USA ... But there's hardly anything there to be honest but that's how you find it look for the word China and change to USA

Hope that helps

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
with all the stuff mentioned about how this company is treating people,you want to take a chance with them,,,,,good luck man
He can read the warnings and make a choice for himself as long as he is aware you know where the fault lays

That's why I helped him I'm not gonna force anyone not to use them but I will voice my concerns with any dealings with them

Sent from my LabRatory

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He can read the warnings and make a choice for himself as long as he is aware you know where the fault lays

That's why I helped him I'm not gonna force anyone not to use them but I will voice my concerns with any dealings with them

Sent from my LabRatory
Agreed, I mean after seeing all the people that they've fucked around I wouldn't deal with em...would gladly wait the time for fasttech or focal ecig any-day , but that's just my opinion

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't support them but I support the community so to help you out

There is a tab at top right of screen that says China you can click it and change to USA ... But there's hardly anything there to be honest but that's how you find it look for the word China and change to USA

Hope that helps

Sent from my LabRatory

I have a usa tab top right but that is for currency, am I still missing it?gb.PNG

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They only have the ipv4 in the warehouse nothing else

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
Lol exactly kinda funny IMO can't really claimed you have a USA warehouse for one item

I just imagine this huge warehouse with isle and isles and in the middle on a rack is one 2x2 box with about 60 ipv4 in it and one little Chinese guy there to grab them and ship them out lol

Sent from my LabRatory

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have nothing against any person or any business, but I want to make sure that vapers are well informed and get what they pay for.
Ive heard enough shady reports lately that I wanted to try and shed some light on Gearbest and help people make an informed decision.
Im going to post a thread in "vaping related but doesnt fit a category, hopefully we can get a solid consensus from the community.

T

Taver13

Saddly, I have to agree here that everyone needs to be informed of gearbests recent shady practices
so an informed decision can be made on weather or not you are willing to risk a purchase from them. Many of us here have families to support and when the time come, albeit rare times there is a few extra dollars poking around, and we have a chance to buy vape gear, getting hosed by false advertising and what I can only describe as horrendous customer service is not at the top of our list that includes ideas of a good time. No one here is trying to start anything, just informing everyone to be careful of who they put their hard earned dollars to.

VU Sponsors