Become a Patron!

Chocolate glazed donut, really ?

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made some recipes with Capella chocolate glazed donut, and all I get is an artificial Play-doh taste. Nothing sexy at all. I can't understand why it is popular. Am I the only one ?

f4milytime

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Happens to me also, TPA Brn Sugar has the same epoxy taste to me too.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I never bothered with it. Donut vapes haven't worked for me, so I stopped ordering any of them.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never used it but will tell you what I do when I don't like a flavor I buy.... I go to ecigexpress and bull city flavors and read the reviews on it and look at what others have done with it. Hope this helps.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
nope. Many people don't like it... I'm kind of in between.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made the Bronuts recipe with it a couple months ago. I didnt fancy it right away. After a month I tried it again. I LOVE it in the morning while drinking my coffee. I used to buy Pancake Man for the same thing. I'm a breakfast vape weirdo. I got one setup specifically for my A.M. Bronuts filled my morning void. I will be getting more CAP-CGD.

I never really get an authentic tasting doughnut flavor from anything. I've come to understand that and have let the idea go. Then again doughnuts can taste a million different ways from bakeries.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I never bothered with it. Donut vapes haven't worked for me, so I stopped ordering any of them.

I quite like the chocolate in it at low percentages but yeah to me its Boston Cream Pie and Play-doh. I dont mind the normal doughnut by Capella....same time I have tried so many donut flavours: wow, zeppola, sasami mr doughnut, solub arome doughnut and have made loads of mixes and still keep trying.....also mixed some popular online ones and still never quite got a proper doughnut, in fact Joy seems to be the closest thing to a doughnut taste to me in mixes but find I have to use it pretty high and it quickly gets cloying. Solub Arome is actually the best one for me and as for populoar donut mixes and caps choc doughnut, Bronuts I personally found horrible.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made the Bronuts recipe with it a couple months ago. I didnt fancy it right away.

That's what happened to me. After making Bronuts I couldn't understand what all the hype was about. It tasted kind of waxy & chemical-ly. I didn't think it was very good at all. I've since learned that it needed a month to develop into something I like. It's good, but as far as donut flavors go I like CAP Glazed Donut in combination with TFA Frosted Donut best, as in Arnie's Glazed Bavarian Cream Donut recipe. It's not chocolate, but it's a very authentic donut flavor to me.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I kind of like it. But I understand what your saying. Still nobody has nailed the donut IMO

VU Sponsors