Become a Patron!

Ciao to All !!!

My name is Alessandra and am from Italy but also spend time much in France. Vape still new to me, si. About one years now. Friends switch me to vape. They get me started with those mods and the rebuilder tanks. Mio favorite is Squape Arise RTA. I am to learn DYI, si, friends help me with this. I come here to learn so I can do too!

I look forward to make friends here, Si.

Grazie!!! <3<3<3

My name is Alessandra and am from Italy but also spend time much in France. Vape still new to me, si. About one years now. Friends switch me to vape. They get me started with those mods and the rebuilder tanks. Mio favorite is Squape Arise RTA. I am to learn DYI, si, friends help me with this. I come here to learn so I can do too!

I look forward to make friends here, Si.

Grazie!!! <3<3<3
I just joined the forum too! I have traveled through Milan and Rome, but by far my favorite spot was Puglia!!! The cuisine is so different per region, and Puglia's was my favorite. What region do you live in? Btw, you are absolutely gorgeous.. If I had a guess I would say you are from the mountainous region of Basilicata. The women there were always so beautiful. Have you traveled to the US?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
--- Deleted: Thought better of posting it. Realized the inappropriateness. Apologies. ---

Hello to both lovely ladies. Hope they each find the vaping information they need here on the forum.

Last edited:
--- Deleted: Thought better of posting it. Realized the inappropriateness. Apologies. ---

Hello to both lovely ladies. Hope they each find the vaping information they need here on the forum.
Awe... I saw your question in my email. In response to your original question, I have no clue what color is best. I hardly ever wear panties let alone hosiery.. If I am wearing denim I wear some just in case I have to throw some high kicks, thus protecting my sweet spots.

Now when I did wear hosiery (while married) I was always a skin tone gal..

If your friend has hairy legs darker colors may be needed.

Rebecca
(who is highly inappropriate at times)

I just joined the forum too! I have traveled through Milan and Rome, but by far my favorite spot was Puglia!!! The cuisine is so different per region, and Puglia's was my favorite. What region do you live in? Btw, you are absolutely gorgeous.. If I had a guess I would say you are from the mountainous region of Basilicata. The women there were always so beautiful. Have you traveled to the US?
Hi Rebecca!!! <3 <3 <3 I live in city of Verona, regions is Veneto, northern Italy, Si.

Basilicata is lovely region and very pretty. Is in the south.

Have been to America, si. California, Los Angelos. New York City. Miami, I enjoy there. Colorful region.

Awe... I saw your question in my email. In response to your original question, I have no clue what color is best. I hardly ever wear panties let alone hosiery.. If I am wearing denim I wear some just in case I have to throw some high kicks, thus protecting my sweet spots.

Rebecca
Lingerie? If you like, look at Ritratti Milano, Intimissimi, Incanto and La Perla. Those mio favorite Italian brands. All very pretty and sexy too, Si. <3

Hi Rebecca!!! <3 <3 <3 I live in city of Verona, regions is Veneto, northern Italy, Si.

Basilicata is lovely region and very pretty. Is in the south.

Have been to America, si. California, Los Angelos. New York City. Miami, I enjoy there. Colorful region.

I love Verona... My ex-husband and I argued on the grounds of the Piazza Delle Erbe... He was an insecure ass because I looked at a few beautiful women while dining. It was always okay for him to look, but I had to wear theoretical blinders.

Miami use to be beautiful, but it's beauty is so condensed to a small area now. I own properties all across the US because my ex-husband and I were/are very successful. If you are ever feeling adventurous let me know. I will give you the keys to a nice spot.

I am visiting Capri two months from now.. If you are free I would love to taste some of your "mixes"!

Rebecca
(who thinks Alessandra is sexy)

I love Verona... My ex-husband and I argued on the grounds of the Piazza Delle Erbe.
Oh, I sorry you argue at Piazza delle Erbe. Is very lovely there.

Miami use to be beautiful, but it's beauty is so condensed to a small area now.
Mio poppa owns condo on Miami Beach, is where I stay, si. Still very beautiful there.

I am visiting Capri two months from now.
Isola di Capri is very pretty this time of year. Friendly people, I hope you have much fun!!! With this covid I am, how you say, leery. Now we must be strong! <3

If you are free I would love to taste some of your "mixes"!
Maybe, some day we meet!!! You funny, I new to DYI mixing, but am learning.

Oh, I sorry you argue at Piazza delle Erbe. Is very lovely there.

Mio poppa owns condo on Miami Beach, is where I stay, si. Still very beautiful there.

Isola di Capri is very pretty this time of year. Friendly people, I hope you have much fun!!! With this covid I am, how you say, leery. Now we must be strong! <3

Maybe, some day we meet!!! You funny, I new to DYI mixing, but am learning.

Mi sorella!!!! I own a suite at the Delano hotel on South Beach..... there is a lot of history in that bungalow and I would love to add you to it.

Rebecca
(who is not shy)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The fact you would think so makes you even more awesome. I am a highly sexually charged "LADY", who loves the kind of discussion you brought up. We only live once, say and do what you like! (((hugs))).

Ah, but it is a site to discuss vaping. I ought to have kept to that. Folks might be upset I seem chatting up, flirting with two highly attractive ladies. I could as easily be doing the same with two highly attractive lords. Either case would start tongues wagging what with me being married.

The kicker though was I was sincerely asking a woman's point of view on clothing generally worn by women. I wasn't flirting or chatting up to flirt, be a lush. I have a good reason to ask. I'm actually flirting with a man transitioning to woman on another site.

In case anyone missed the obvious anvil dropping, I'm bisexual. Me and wife are open about such things. We do not cheat. She knows I might see men outside of our marriage, I know she might too. Does not mean we love one another any less. We just understand life requires a bit of spice. :)

That's why I rethought, thought it may have seemed inappropriate. *hugs back gently, steps back* And yes, I think you & @Alessandra-ITA90 are indeed two highly attractive ladies. Hope you both enjoy love, sex, life most profound yourselves.

Me? I'm still interested in finding a Lord for myself, got my Lady. :) It's difficult when you got standards. *sigh*

Ah, but it is a site to discuss vaping. I ought to have kept to that. Folks might be upset I seem chatting up, flirting with two highly attractive ladies. I could as easily be doing the same with two highly attractive lords. Either case would start tongues wagging what with me being married.

The kicker though was I was sincerely asking a woman's point of view on clothing generally worn by women. I wasn't flirting or chatting up to flirt, be a lush. I have a good reason to ask. I'm actually flirting with a man transitioning to woman on another site.

In case anyone missed the obvious anvil dropping, I'm bisexual. Me and wife are open about such things. We do not cheat. She knows I might see men outside of our marriage, I know she might too. Does not mean we love one another any less. We just understand life requires a bit of spice. :)

That's why I rethought, thought it may have seemed inappropriate. *hugs back gently, steps back* And yes, I think you & @Alessandra-ITA90 are indeed two highly attractive ladies. Hope you both enjoy love, sex, life most profound yourselves.

Me? I'm still interested in finding a Lord for myself, got my Lady. :) It's difficult when you got standards. *sigh*
I understood your previous hints in the before edited post. I always tell my friends to enjoy every aspect of life while you can. The ability to do so can vanish in a blink of an eye. Since my divorce I dabble with women here and there.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I understood your previous hints in the before edited post. I always tell my friends to enjoy every aspect of life while you can. The ability to do so can vanish in a blink of an eye. Since my divorce I dabble with women here and there.

Had dropped subtle hints on this forum before. Nearly outright said. Finally, did outright say to some considered friends here. It seemed a bit of a shock for them. Yes, some here did pick it up without saying outright.

It has been like this for me a lifetime so far. Had bf & gf in grade school. Teachers left us alone figuring kids being kids, we'd outgrow it. My bf & gf at the time did, I didn't. *shrugs*

Recall having lost virginity first with a bf. Bit of a funny story with it involving mom. Bless her she acted really dumb. "Oh, I just come in to get you two for breakfast." Here we lay entwined in a twin bed together. He started to give her some kind of obviously bull explanation, she walked back out.

The next week surrendered virginity to a a gf. Not quite the same response from mom. She knocked this time but it was still clear me and gf had enjoyed our night. Mom never asked, never came to me to "have the talk". She explained later she had raised me to have this amazing stuff called brain matter between my ears. She figured I could use it.

Years later I finally mentioned to her. Then a few years after that she asked me if my abusive step-dad had anything to do with me being this way. He was never abusive like that. Had he been an uncle, and grandfather would have fought me to have been the one ending him right then. Then on a few years more she relates she had been as well. *chuckles*

In a way guess it seems right this mama's boy would have inherited that. She did teach me to drink & hold my booze. Ah, but then I also wonder if she was merely revisiting youthful folly. Love my moms but also know my moms just as well as I know myself. I was her 50 yr old man at 5 yrs old, I was head of house as my step-dad was always out trucking.

In some respects I grew up being my own daddy. Nothing sexual intended in that expression. Some children simply need to mature sooner than others, ready or not. And no, mom never was abusive like that either. Worst case was a few times I lay in bed and held her. That was usually after she had tried suicide, I'd gotten her cleaned back up.

Now, I'm near enough 50 years to taste it. What am I doing? I'm being the same old country boy. *chuckles* Not as crazy in going as I once was but damn crazy as I ever been. Don't go skydiving anymore. Don't go do live fire obstacle courses anymore either. *smh* Nah, got too mellowed out & this thing called a wife who says the only one now that can say I die again is her.

She wrapped me up with a bit of silver & gold, faith in us do I hold.

I never expecteed mio thread to turn this direction. Is good. I like to be surprized! <3 In Europe many think American's are, what you say, very puritan with all things sexual. Like hidden away or something. Myself is open to esperienze many pleasures. I like, accept e embrace such, si. Mio momma teach me we women are goddesses.

Italiani are much more open with our desires. <3 Myself think more sex is good for tutti, everyone. Is very healthy, si. And good vape is better after than sigaretta, no?

Myself think people much to accept themselves as they are. To give love is great gift! <3

I leave you with this, si. L'amore rende il mondo migliore. In inglese, "love make world better"!

Had dropped subtle hints on this forum before. Nearly outright said. Finally, did outright say to some considered friends here. It seemed a bit of a shock for them. Yes, some here did pick it up without saying outright.

It has been like this for me a lifetime so far. Had bf & gf in grade school. Teachers left us alone figuring kids being kids, we'd outgrow it. My bf & gf at the time did, I didn't. *shrugs*

Recall having lost virginity first with a bf. Bit of a funny story with it involving mom. Bless her she acted really dumb. "Oh, I just come in to get you two for breakfast." Here we lay entwined in a twin bed together. He started to give her some kind of obviously bull explanation, she walked back out.

The next week surrendered virginity to a a gf. Not quite the same response from mom. She knocked this time but it was still clear me and gf had enjoyed our night. Mom never asked, never came to me to "have the talk". She explained later she had raised me to have this amazing stuff called brain matter between my ears. She figured I could use it.

Years later I finally mentioned to her. Then a few years after that she asked me if my abusive step-dad had anything to do with me being this way. He was never abusive like that. Had he been an uncle, and grandfather would have fought me to have been the one ending him right then. Then on a few years more she relates she had been as well. *chuckles*

In a way guess it seems right this mama's boy would have inherited that. She did teach me to drink & hold my booze. Ah, but then I also wonder if she was merely revisiting youthful folly. Love my moms but also know my moms just as well as I know myself. I was her 50 yr old man at 5 yrs old, I was head of house as my step-dad was always out trucking.

In some respects I grew up being my own daddy. Nothing sexual intended in that expression. Some children simply need to mature sooner than others, ready or not. And no, mom never was abusive like that either. Worst case was a few times I lay in bed and held her. That was usually after she had tried suicide, I'd gotten her cleaned back up.

Now, I'm near enough 50 years to taste it. What am I doing? I'm being the same old country boy. *chuckles* Not as crazy in going as I once was but damn crazy as I ever been. Don't go skydiving anymore. Don't go do live fire obstacle courses anymore either. *smh* Nah, got too mellowed out & this thing called a wife who says the only one now that can say I die again is her.

She wrapped me up with a bit of silver & gold, faith in us do I hold.

You definitely know who you are. I think so many struggle to find themselves in life, I applaud you. Being open and honest with ourselves and comfortable with what we see in the mirror is paramount to a life of happiness and content.

Wisdom is like a double edged sword sometimes. In your case it's been wielded in a positive manner.

Love life...

Rebecca

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In Europe many think American's are, what you say, very puritan with all things sexual. Like hidden away or something.

Well, I do not go out and shout from roof tops where I am living. We are located in part of what is known as The Bible Belt. Yes, there is a lot of puritan belief in our area. Whilst I don't carry a bull horn announcing myself, I do not deny who I am either.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

Rebecca
souds like i mssed out on a good conversation! better than talking about the weather, now..where is my camera when these high kicks are happening.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Well, I do not go out and shout from roof tops where I am living. We are located in part of what is known as The Bible Belt. Yes, there is a lot of puritan belief in our area. Whilst I don't carry a bull horn announcing myself, I do not deny who I am either.
i find that in australia as well, also todays trends which make ladies think that body hair is forbidden that sux, as a man i dont want to think my lady friend is a school girl. this is not to be offensive its to show i respent the lady but i prefer them to look like an adult.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
You definitely know who you are. I think so many struggle to find themselves in life, I applaud you. Being open and honest with ourselves and comfortable with what we see in the mirror is paramount to a life of happiness and content.

Wisdom is like a double edged sword sometimes. In your case it's been wielded in a positive manner.

Love life...

Rebecca
be what you are and enjoy it, there is plenty of time to sleep when you die! i am allways up for anything as i dont want to get too old where i think that i should have tried that when i could.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Mi sorella!!!! I own a suite at the Delano hotel on South Beach..... there is a lot of history in that bungalow and I would love to add you to it.

Rebecca
(who is not shy)
good to hear, there are too many plastics in this world who dont want people tp know that they enjoy so called dirty things, and yes, i also am not shy.

I read in an Italian newspaper that a girl named Allesandra fell off her father's boat and drowned. She was the same age as Allesandra in this post. She had two pounds of eggplant parmigiana in her bowels! Those Italians are so descriptive in their death notices.

Vale Allesandra... may you finally find the vape within the clouds you were searching for.. It was her birthday too, so:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I read in an Italian newspaper that a girl named Allesandra fell off her father's boat and drowned. She was the same age as Allesandra in this post. She had two pounds of eggplant parmigiana in her bowels! Those Italians are so descriptive in their death notices.

Vale Allesandra... may you finally find the vape within the clouds you were searching for.. It was her birthday too, so:

Oh wow. Very sad if such is the case. Not entirely unheard of, young/er deaths. Had a buddy here who was I think 44, die. He had apparently from what I understood died from heart attack in his sleep. He had been Special Forces, come home to a "boring" and peaceful local trucking route. Been missing him terrible like.

Hm, apologies if it seems crass. Not the intent. Think we can all use some levity. From reading of her having a kilo of eggplant parmigiana what are the odds the government won't blame the nicotine content of eggplant for the death. "Ah she was buzzed on nicotine and fell overboard to drown."

Also just more proof too that water kills. Tellin' ya we got use radio waves to burn off all the water. Science has proved we could do it. Then all the hydrogen released will spark off and we'll glow brighter than the sun. :)

Celebrate the light not the darkness.

Apologies, yes I'm the type what laughs at funerals & hangings. Likely would laugh at my own. I have to, for me it's a way to grieve as well celebrating the light of someone's life.

Last edited:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

Rebecca
(who is not shy)
good to hear from a female/lady who is honest and open enough to let us males know that we are not the only ones who seek enjoyment, try standing in a shopping centre and watch the first 20 females that walk past you, what do you see? yes, jeans and shirts being worn by 90% of them! now count the first 20 males, do any of them wear a skirt? high heels? no.
be what you are a hole or a pole as they say, enjoy it,express it...there is nothing wrong with admiring , looking, thinking about ..what if..hmm what would i do....its life..
enjoy it so that when you are 80 yrs old you can say i did that.and smile, rather than say...if i had tried that.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Were you being naughty again?

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
dabble more, life is too short to be a plastic. not many people are truthfull as to what they do behind their locked door.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Were you being naughty again?

*dons an innocent face* Likely you'll not buy that. Figure you already know the better question is "when are you not being naughty?" *chuckles* I was at the time flirting up trans lady on another site.

Thought about getting her some nice hosiery as a gift, asked for actual lady input. Realized my cute trans lady is on the other side of America, may as well be on Pluto.

So that kind of didn't pan. Ah well.

VU Sponsors