Become a Patron!

CigaBuy.com Contest--join us to get Authentic Aspire Atlantis V2 and Free Liqua Ejucie

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, all,
This is CigaBuy Contest again. This contest will need you to be more imaginative and willing to share. Rules are simple.

Rules:
1. There are 2 pictures, choose one you'd like to write a caption, and post your caption for the picture in comment. try not to be same with other participants. lol.

2. Check our Newest Eliquid Brand LIQUA: http://www.cigabuy.com/liqua-px2qvdn-c-99_118.html
and choose one flavor you would like to try most and post the link in comment.

3. This contest will be end in 5th, May. When we get more than 60 participations, the contest is valid.

4. 2 winners will be drawed from the first 30 participants, and each of you will get 2 bottles of CigaBuy Liqua Ejuice to have free trial. And the winner of Aspire Atlantis V2 will be drawed among allparticipants. If we can get more than 70 entries, We can provide a 50% off code for anything under $40, and draw one more winner from all participants.

Have fun everyone!!!:D:D @CigaBuy.com

#NUMBER 1

funny-dog-smoking-a-cigarette.jpg

#NUMBER 2

images.jpg

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
BXs8iP9.jpg

Thanks for the contest! I'd try the cappuccino.

http://www.cigabuy.com/liqua-10ml-cappuccino-flavor-e-liquid-6mg-nic-p-7374.html

Last edited:

Norwood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cappuccino Flavor

funny-dog-smoking-a-cigarette-jpg.19361

Analogs are $10 a pack and you want to bum one off me? GTFO!

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, All, Sorry for my late reply, Since during these time, I'm a little bit busy at other works, So, didn't reply much on this post. And since this contest has been over for a long time and didn't reach our goal. So, I'm sorry for that I can't do the drawing. Hope you can understand. But later, I will try to continue to do the contest in here. Good day to all of you. :D:D

RGBVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wish I had seen this earlier. I have some great captions. Next time!

VU Sponsors