Become a Patron!

#CigaBuy.com# Promotions&Sale【New Arrival & Hot Sellers Special Sale, Coupon Sale Collection】

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
【In Stock】Eleaf iSmoka iJust 2/ 50% off Code for Kamry 200W

Authentic Eleaf iSmoka iJust2 2600mAh Starter Kit--$22.99
http://www.cigabuy.com/eleaf-ismoka-ijust-2-p-7714.html

Authentic Kamry 200W Apv Mod--$39.99
(‪#‎Code‬: KAMRY200W , valid till 31st, July)
http://www.cigabuy.com/kamry-200w-mod-p-6759.html

410279_130795265564687364.jpg
365157_130747744939990526.jpg

tdsuth

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered the Tfv4. When can I expect it to ship?
The stock of TFV4 are estimated to arrive here in this Thursday, Customers' orders will be arranged the shipments from Friday. Hope you can understand. Thanks.
And Enjoy your great day~~

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Last edited:

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Last edited:

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Last edited:

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Last edited:

SteelCity14

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm actually looking for a new mod. Hopefully the Sigelei 75W tc or the IPV3 LI goes on sale soon lol.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Last edited:

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
【50% OFF】Innokin MVP V3.0/ Itaste SVD/ Itaste 134 Mini
#CODE: Innokin , valid till 20th, August.

Authentic Innokin MVP V3.0 3800mAh Red APV Mod--$24
http://www.cigabuy.com/innokin-mvp-v30-px2x916-p-7628.html

INNOKIN Itaste SVD Mod APV--$24.28
http://www.cigabuy.com/innokin-itaste-svd-px2x916-p-6242.html

Innokin Itaste 134 Mini VW Mod APV Vaporizer--$49.59
http://www.cigabuy.com/innokin-itaste-134-mini-px2x916-p-5284.html

397760_130763882594841244.jpg
345811_130569868360320462.jpg
333889_130528068133554519.jpg
Does this code apply to purchases from the USA warehouse? I just tried to buy the MVP V3.0 shipping from the USA warehouse and couldn't complete the transaction. Got a message that the "overseas warehouse" couldn't ship to my country. My country is the USA.

Last edited:

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Does this code apply to purchases from the USA warehouse? I just tried to buy the MVP V3.0 shipping from the USA warehouse and couldn't complete the transaction. Got a message that the "overseas warehouse" couldn't ship to my country. My country is the USA.
It's a bug, Thanks for your information, it's very important to us. I have reported it to our IT, Please wait one day~~Will keep you update when it is solved.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@pearlzeng Now I ordered black version as a gift to my friend. The price went higher, but fortunately shipping cost remains 0.62 USD and you are still cheaper than FT:) I hope it will arrive in 2 weeks as the white one before :)

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@pearlzeng Now I ordered black version as a gift to my friend. The price went higher, but fortunately shipping cost remains 0.62 USD and you are still cheaper than FT:) I hope it will arrive in 2 weeks as the white one before :)

Did you still use that coupon code I gave to you?:D:D

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dear @pearlzeng : Of course I tried, but this coupon has expired! I tried it for three times, but still the same system answer :-(
ah~~Sorry, I forgot it has expired~~But we provide great prices for customers presently, Next time, will try to post more code in this thread ;);)

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

medup

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@pearlzeng hi, when do you expect restocking of Innokin´s products? Gone so fast :-D Will be INNOKIN coupon code still be active? Have a nice day, greetings from Czech Republic :)

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@pearlzeng hi, when do you expect restocking of Innokin´s products? Gone so fast :-D Will be INNOKIN coupon code still be active? Have a nice day, greetings from Czech Republic :)

Hi, it's a brand catagory clearance, so, the items in this catagory will not restock after they are sold out. Sorry for that.But the new item, cool fire 4 and the disrupter will be in stock today, Let's see if you can use the coupon code, ;);)

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Hi, @Lefty, the bug is in processing, since you know our IT staffs have schedules, so it's a little bit difficult to let them recover the bug in this week, But I will keep you update, if the code is expired before the bug is recovered. I will try to prolong the code. :D:D

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi, @Lefty, the bug is in processing, since you know our IT staffs have schedules, so it's a little bit difficult to let them recover the bug in this week, But I will keep you update, if the code is expired before the bug is recovered. I will try to prolong the code. :D:D
Thanks Pearlzeng but it was going to be a gift. I've already bought myself a new toy and PIF'd one of my old one's they were admiring as the gift.:)

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks Pearlzeng but it was going to be a gift. I've already bought myself a new toy and PIF'd one of my old one's they were admiring as the gift.:)

Ah~~it's a pity~~welcome to purchase other items you like next time. ;);) need any information about the items, please let me know

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Last edited:

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi, it's a brand catagory clearance, so, the items in this catagory will not restock after they are sold out. Sorry for that.But the new item, cool fire 4 and the disrupter will be in stock today, Let's see if you can use the coupon code, ;);)

pearl,

Coupon code does not work on the cool fire 4! :eek:

You're just teasing us! :(

-

Last edited:

VU Sponsors