Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no trashing going on just in how i precevied the previous posts, its all good

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
last few hours, last chance, vapers~~I will announce the winner tomorrow morning :D:D

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love you
I was looking at something that was a different color. After Muth posted I realized oh no! I think it's nice of you @m5503799 to defend Pearl, but dear @muth was by no means attacking her, it isHer sense of humor! Lol

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Would be cool to win one of those @pearlzeng!!!! Lol. well I am off to get ready for Drs. Appt I should have the results of my bone scan and other tests, fingers crossed trying to stay positive!!!! (When I. Am really quite scared)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Would be cool to win one of those @pearlzeng!!!! Lol. well I am off to get ready for Drs. Appt I should have the results of my bone scan and other tests, fingers crossed trying to stay positive!!!! (When I. Am really quite scared)
We're with you, Damwow. We'll always be here for you.
images

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
after two weeks, this contest reaches the end, and I am really worried about later contest, this one did not reach 120 as we expect, although I gave two weeks, and the numbers of participants might be effected by my poor English and strange rules and activity forms, but I want to show thanks to those who participated in our contest. thanks for your support, and at least I got 51 supporters. haha:D:D, but only 45 people do it right, some even tried few times to find the right pictures, lol. :D:D Thanks for stick on this. I have chosen two winners, but Considering the result and rule, the prize to each winner will be $15, not $30, and these two lucky number are: 23, 29, they are: @Manimal3497; @Time; Congrats!!!:cool::cool: You can PM me to get your prize, you can choose anything around $15, or you can choose to add 150 CGpoints(equal to $15) into your CigaBuy account, and you can use that to purchase in our site. Hope to get your PM soon, see you in today's another contest.
Happy Halloween, fellows. ;);)

Winners:
VU获奖者.jpg VU获奖者1.jpg

list of people joined into our contest:
VU活动参与者1.jpg VU活动参与者2.jpg

list of people who gave right answers:
VU活动.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool! Sorry you didn't meet your goal. Thanks for the chance and thanks for the prize even though conditions weren't met.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Cool! Sorry you didn't meet your goal. Thanks for the chance and thanks for the prize even though conditions weren't met.
it's an encouragement prize ;);)

Attachments

• upload_2014-10-31_17-24-22.png
    upload_2014-10-31_17-24-22.png
    1 KB · Views: 9

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats to the winners! Pearl is that you in the 1st pic? Very cute! ( I think your zipper is down tho ;)

VU Sponsors