Become a Patron!

Clarity, newer to vaping but a fan for sure

I've done a lot of reading and still confused. I started vaping about 3 months ago. I have a x6 and aspire nautilus, panzer 26550 w/ tobh atty (drip). Finding I like the x6 w Aspire the best, maybe not a drip guy. Looking to upgrade to something I can get great vapor, flavor with out the heat I get from the panzer. Im willing to spend money for a premium mod and atomizer but have no idea what to buy. I see things up to 100watts, most commonly around 30w. Not sure why I'd need it? Variable voltage up to 9, but with the aspire 3.2-3.7 seems to work best for flavor. Lots of unclarity. I need advice on an enjoyable, not "chasing clouds" or wearing out the lungs experience but great/full vapor and flavor from start to finish. If someone can offer setups (mod + atomizer w/tank) for me to investigate I'd greatly appreciate it. Like anyone else I want the best setup and I'm willing to pay for it, nothing cheap or bargain basement. I appreciate all thoughts. Thank you

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nautilus isnt bad , aero tank by kanger is ok . If you want to rebuild kayfun , build it at 1.4 and above and you can put it on anything . It will all depend on what gets your eye . Find your direction ,what you want from it and go . The market is packed with what I think you are looking for . Also check out some reviews .

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you want something easy to use, great flavor, and don't want to rebuild, I love love, did I say love? My MVP2's. I recently lost one to a toilet, so this time I ordered two. I get mine on ebay from vapingtown for 38.50. It is variable volts and variable wattage personally I think the watts lets me tune in to a more specific flavor and heat. I don't like a hot vape either. I have the authentic nautlius some protanks, min and oringal. But I love the iclear 30s tanks. If you order from vapingtown you get the kit for that price. Shipping is always a day or two faster than the projected shipping time and you just cannot beat his service or price IMO.

I have t dripped, maybe I don't know what I am missing, but it like the ease of replacing the coils, and they are cheP on fasttech, so far out of the first box I had a couple not work very long.

Let us know what you decide! Good luck to you!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
By the way, I have been kicking the idea around of ordering a clouper mod box. But honestly don't know why I need that many watts!

If price is not an issue everyone that has them loves their vapor sharks and Provari's. Personally I can't wait for Provari to come out with a variable wattage. But like you I am not a cloud chaser, but my MVP's give great vapor and taste IMO

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Dovpo has just released the E-MECH Version 2. It is a VV/VW 30 watt mod that runs off of two 18650 batteries so you could get a couple of three days of vape out of it easy.

While I do not vape at a full 30 watts it is nice to have that option. I have this little nagging voice in the back of my head that is trying to tell me that within the next year or so, some kind of new atomizer technology will rear its head and it will require higher power levels to operate.

There is already one outfit that is playing with induction technology to produce vapor and possibly ultrasonic s could be used as well.

I appreciate everyone's feedback, it does give me some options to look at. Thank you! Still open for more feedback too if anyone else has anything to add. Specific Mod + Atomizer (Brands) setups are greatly appreciated. I ultimately want a full/thick smooth vapor with great flavor. I know there are a lot of feeds already but this segment grows so quickly I'm sure new things are coming out as I type this message. I hate buying something 1 week to only see it's been improved next week or the newest platform has been released. Thanks for all advise.

The Ocelot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm a fan of the Rüzgar. It's similar to a Kayfun as how you build it, but the favor is much stronger. I don't recommend the clone though, I've heard bad things about the clone leaking.

VU Sponsors