Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Couple things about this section..

1. I think there needs to be some sort of template that can be used for selling items. This is to make sure that all proper information is being included in the post... It doesn't have to be a huge list of requirements, but there should be at least some that should be needed (like a picture).

Nothing worse than seeing an item, with no picture.. and hardly any details about flaws etc and then having to PM the person.. or wait for a reply back on the thread - this just delays things for both sides

2. Allow threads to be 'CLOSED' or marked as 'SOLD'.. This will decrease the amount of threads and allow less time of scrolling through them to see if the item is still available. Maybe marking a checkbox that says 'Item sold' can add a little icon next to the thread title (like other icons that show up) so that way you don't even bother going into the thread if you see it's sold. Not sure how this would work for selling multiple items on one thread - but I'm sure people can think of a better way to do this.

3. This goes with another thread I posted about, but adding a 'FEEDBACK SYSTEM' that is attached to a users profile. This will make things way more efficient in finding out about a person's trades/sales and not require an entire thread to be made about them which doesn't seem very efficient.

Any other ideas - please add them here people!

I think this will increase the use of this section and encourage people to start using VU over some other forums for selling items. This will lead to more traffic overall for VU and this is what we want :)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I agree completely with all of these VapedCrusader. :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree completely with all of these VapedCrusader. :)

Thanks deb! I must admit I still goto ECF for classified section because it takes too long on this forum and its very difficult to find items that are still available..

Mod's still haven't replied to either this post or the last one about the Feedback system.. so who knows if any of this is already in the works

VU Sponsors