Become a Patron!

Cleito 120 RTA help

xtommytx123

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had lost hope on my cleito 120 after going through lots of coils after a day of using them I would start getting burnt hits. But I recently got the RTA for it so I could maybe bring it out of retirement.
Well after trying over and over to wick the pretty nice coils it came with pre installed, I can not get it to wick without leaking.
Anybody have any tips to help me out to wick it just rite?

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be honest my rta with my og cleito always leaked but it turned out I hadn't used enough cotton! The cleito & cleito 120 seem to always leak with the rta.
Your not the first person whose had this problem. My cleito started leaking the other day.
I blow through my mouthpiece with airholes open but make sure you have tissue underneath. Take a no power pull with airflow closed. Open top cap & then turn tank upside down. That always fixed the leaking for me & I don't think it was the wicking cos mine has been fine after that.
Your wicking is probably fine but send a picture then we can help you further :)

xtommytx123

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry it took so long for a response I had a bunch going on lately but I will take pics in the morning, I never had the original cleito. The 120 was what got me back into vaping and I realy want it to work correct because iv always liked the tank ever since I bought it, the flavor is phenomenal but it leaks like crazy! Idk why I started having such trouble with the stock coils burning either. But I will re wick it up and post up some pictures in the morning. Thanks a bunch!

Mazul

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Late to the party on this, sorry.

Check some Youtube tutorials ... leak fix, wicking and the Quad Alien Cleito 120 RTA build is pretty insightful : https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cleito+120+rta+leaking

In a nutshell, don't pack cotton too tight, keep it away from airflow holes immediately below coils, run cotton down into the wick wells but leave it off the bottom of the deck by 1mm .

I have the 120 RTA, I just haven't used it yet. Good luck!

Mazul

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Late to the party on this, sorry.

Check some Youtube tutorials ... leak fix, wicking and the Quad Alien Cleito 120 RTA build is pretty insightful : https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cleito+120+rta+leaking

In a nutshell, don't pack cotton too tight, keep it away from airflow holes immediately below coils, run cotton down into the wick wells but leave it off the bottom of the deck by 1mm .

I have the 120 RTA, I just haven't used it yet. Good luck!

Update: This thread inspired me to install my Cleito 120 RTA today. I fired up the pre-installed coils and while strumming one to remove a hot spot it broke. I'm pretty new to this so quite likely my fault.

Ok. I installed the backup coils I ordered and wicked as described. All was good, fantastic actually, LOVED the vape, until the second tank fill, at which point it just started pissing out juice. Not sure what happened, couldn't see a problem.

Reinstalled the pre-built atty and I'll try again another time. :huh:

hi there got problems with the cleito to i read that is the problem with vaccum in the tank
but i tried something by myself i removed the seal on the silver cap the transparent one so the glass goes inside the silver ring also the seal which is on top of the rta cover the small black one fill it up turn it upside down and its working a little bit of liquid comes out but no bubbles when you unscrew the top i check and tried a lot of solutions and nothing work but without the seals it work and maybe I'm going in the right direction it gives good vapur and clouds try it guys

VU Sponsors