Become a Patron!

Cleito exo .16 or .4 coil better at 12mg?

truztno1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey, so I have a Cleito exo and I'm currently using the .4 coil with a 12mg juice. This is my question....will using the .16 coil with the 12mg be too much?
I was a heavy smoker for a long time and I take about 4-8 fires with the .4 to cure is craving. I've also noticed if I go over too many fires, I get a bit of nausea and dizziness. I'm wondering if I use the .16 coil, if that dizziness will happen with only a few fires? I don't want to waste the coil, so I am seeking advice. Is 12mg too much for a .16?

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't imagine I use 3mg w my exo! U must be young and healthy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

truztno1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't imagine I use 3mg w my exo! U must be young and healthy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I use it just as a craving buster... I don't have long sessions. I just take 4 or 5 fires when I get a craving and am good for another hour. If I were to take long sessions I definitely wouldn't be so high on nic. and, I'm healthier by the day thanks to no more cigarettes :) thank god for vaping

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the .16 will be too much with 12mg of nicotine honestly. I would stick with the .4 orcut down to 6 mg if you use the .16 and the effect should be real close to the same.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly I would not use 12 mg on anything lower than 1.2 ohms. Under an ohm cut it in half and under .5 cut it in half again.
The spins you are getting is from over nic, since it is clean nic and not all that toxic witches brew in tobacco and combustion it will hit you with nausea and dizziness.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't. 6 was too much for me even.

I dont like the exo coils either. I prefer the regular .4 Cleio coils in the exo tank.

Kranky Kanger

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since you're used to it, with the 12mg nic stick with the .4 ohm coils. The .15 with 12mg nic would hit REALLY hard unless you could significantly drop your wattage compared to the .4. Take it from someone that started with 24mg nic and has worked it down to 4mg over time. The first time I hit that 24mg was at .5 and 30 watts, I damn near lost my mind! :sneaka:But after a few weeks I dropped to 12 then 6 and now 4mg. Fortunately my local shop will do nic in 1mg increments so from 6 to 4 was 1mg at a time. Anyway good luck and stick with it! It's worth it.

VU Sponsors