Cleito help

Jonny.87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi,

(setup: cuboid 40-50W cleito 0.4ohm)

just got the cleito and it was great for the first day i only vaped the 0.4 ohm coil and after the second day the coil is burnt. I let the guy at the store prime it for me. i filled the tank up 3 times before starting to get burnt hits. Is it possible I vaped it to much the first day? I was not vaping it outside its recommended wattage

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi,

(setup: cuboid 40-50W cleito 0.4ohm)

just got the cleito and it was great for the first day i only vaped the 0.4 ohm coil and after the second day the coil is burnt. I let the guy at the store prime it for me. i filled the tank up 3 times before starting to get burnt hits. Is it possible I vaped it to much the first day? I was not vaping it outside its recommended wattage
You have to find the sweet spot for your juice. Not every juice likes it hot. So, you might crank up the power too much.

Jonny.87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I vaped it at 40 for majority of the use

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't find a sweet spot on either coil I had. Thru the damn thing in the trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonny.87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Couldn't find a sweet spot on either coil I had. Thru the damn thing in the trash.

for the first day I used it, it was amazing. flavour, vapour production it was just outstanding

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had the same experience with my high VG DIY blends. the inside of the coil got gunked up, I took a pipe cleaner to it after soaking in vodka overnight, it works again. lasted 2 tanks before gunking up.

Erik13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You have to find the sweet spot for your juice. Not every juice likes it hot. So, you might crank up the power too much.
True, but 40-50 watts shouldn't burn any kind of juice.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
True, but 40-50 watts shouldn't burn any kind of juice.
Before making my own liquid, I used to buy a vanilla flavored juice that couldn't take more than 30W w/ a 0.5 Ohm coil.

Erik13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
wow. Good to know. I always assumed if you vaped within the coil's ranges you'd be ok.

hansol0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You "should" be okay with vaping in the recommended range. Just a suggestion(not 100% sure if this actually helps), but when putting a new coil in, try breaking it in with lower wattages before ramping it up. I like to do that with new/different coils I use and slowly keep going up until I find a sweet spot. Sometimes I find that I like the vape a lot better at lower than recommended wattage.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Those coils need a good lower wattage break in. The slower the better. Especially the .5 coils

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wish no one throws cleito in garbage lol
Send my way plz I want to buy one soon.
It was that bad? I hear raves how weird.
I'm vaping now milkman w my Arctic that Arctic has such long lasting coils no lie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors