Become a Patron!

Clone of Venturi rda?

Anyone know a good clone of Venturi rda? See one on fasttech, but wondered if any of the more top clone builders (hcigar and alike) has done a clone of this one yet?
:confused:

So nobody like the Venturi, or can it be that nobody like clones?
- or maybe nobody like my avatar? :cool:

Ok, I have Veritas, Magma (plus Atty & itaste VF) RDA's - but I do want the ultimate flavour rda, and the cloud is not the limit (-:

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My two mainstay drippers are the Doge V1 and Tobh V2.........with the Magma and Vulcan taking special mention

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Still hard to beat the Patriot

Angelcigs has a good one
Thanks dre1982, it could based on price, be the one I got underway from fasttech - but problem with Angelcigs for me living in Europe, is that they don't ship outside North America )-: But thanks a lot for your help!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Norway?? NICE! I attended secondary school in Aberdeen Scotland.......thanks for the shit weather! LOL

Norway?? NICE! I attended secondary school in Aberdeen Scotland.......thanks for the shit weather! LOL
Well the weather we get here is normally coming from east, in other words from the Americas ((-:
Sure, the weather here in Bergen on the west coast of Norway is shitty today, and been like that for some days now - but when the weather is good, well it can be rather amazing here (this photo from north of Norway in better weather)
http://gfx.nrk.no//kVl2z8ppvIaqzk63Y-pY6g-wh6eWaIlUR8LD_g_8KWBQ

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well the weather we get here is normally coming from east, in other words from the Americas ((-:
Sure, the weather here in Bergen on the west coast of Norway is shitty today, and been like that for some days now - but when the weather is good, well it can be rather amazing here (this photo from north of Norway in better weather)
http://gfx.nrk.no//kVl2z8ppvIaqzk63Y-pY6g-wh6eWaIlUR8LD_g_8KWBQ
I was born and raised in Wick Scotland.....attended secondary in Aberdeen.....then HM Army......then moved to the US. So I got to endure the convergence zone in Northern Scotland lol.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Zamazam, that was a good link as I see they got a warehouse in Germany as well.
Not that we don't want to buy from US, but the shipping fees are rather ... )-:
They are a good vendor, Ive used them a number of times. Shipping was fast when the item was in the US warehouse, I'd imagine it would be fast from Germany for you. My family on both sides are from the area around Storslett.

They are a good vendor, Ive used them a number of times. Shipping was fast when the item was in the US warehouse, I'd imagine it would be fast from Germany for you. My family on both sides are from the area around Storslett.

Oh, Storslett, that's close to Tromsø in north of Norway. In my younger days I lived some years on an island called Karlsøy, west of Tromsø. Had a farm there with biodynamic agriculture - believe in a location 350 km north of the artic circle, we still have the record of the northermost biodynamic farm (-:
But I love the nature up there, the northern light during winters and the sun never going down during summers. You got a great area your family roots come from!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i picked up the one from angelcigs..
its decent, build for smaller wires..
not really my speed.. might dump it..
never had juice in it..

i picked up the one from angelcigs..
its decent, build for smaller wires..
not really my speed.. might dump it..
never had juice in it..

Yes, I know the minus here is the small holes for the coil, but as an flavour chaser, I'm ready for a good try. And who know, maybe there come a clone with decent holes as well as the concept seem to be good (-: I'm awaiting the clone from fasttech, will post what I think after testing it.

I have an Ivogo Venturi, very very small post holes but fairly deep juice well. I run single coil 28g 1.1ohm. 15-20w. It's tasty. ;)
Very good build quality by Ivogo and it does not leak at all, unless you tip it upside down.
Also recommend the Vertex V2 by Ivogo more clouds and just beats the Venturi on flavour IMO.

VU Sponsors