Become a Patron!

clone wish list

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Due to budget I tend to stick with clones. This means I don't get to try some of the high end toys until they're copied.

What clone do you wish existed?
(And I don't mean human)

twisted_transistor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I understand that. Kinda wish a cheaper Variant i think it is the 120w monster. And the expromiser seems like the best of the taifun and kayfun.
I'm in a co-op for the first run of some 50watt box mods from China and they're gonna be pushing out a 100 watt chip any day now

Reactions: Ace

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have my eyes on the GP Heron clone :D Just got the Lux clone, and the Heron is all I need to complete this setup.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BugOut Machine I have one of the dna 30 clones. Very very very happy with it. The pass through is what initially sold me on it. At .4-.5 ohms it was good. Once I started running over 1 ohm on it I was in love

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd buy any of these in a second if they were quality made clones.

JM Mods Worker 22
worker22_2.jpg

The Ramble
p1060342-u6411.png

Surefire Onyx
18951.jpg

Reactions: Ace

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
V3 would be nice....

twisted_transistor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have one myself (not a clone) it really is a device that you can't fully appreciate till you hold one in your hands

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok, I want the real deal. I heard alot of the clones are getting stopped at the border.

Clones are stopped but people are not. go figure...

Didn't know HCigar had one already. sheesh, got to find better sources.
thank...

jaytongret

Member For 4 Years
Blackhawk clone is my wish list and I'll prolly buy it this week.

--john

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have they made a blackhawk clone without the threads coated? I really want one but I don't want to deal with removing all of that.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have they made a blackhawk clone without the threads coated? I really want one but I don't want to deal with removing all of that.

I have seen a few. I can't remember which ones because there are so many Blackhawk clones floating around out there.

twisted_transistor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's the problem with black threads? Is it a voltage drop thing or... Mine has black threads but the threads are quite smooth and the colour hasn't scratched off none in the 3 months or so I've had it

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I got my EHPro Panzer Blackhawk clone from eciggity. I upgraded the switch with magnets from Fatdaddy and it is absolutely perfect, works flawlessly.

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got my EHPro Panzer Blackhawk clone from eciggity. I upgraded the switch with magnets from Fatdaddy and it is absolutely perfect, works flawlessly.
Awesome, so the ehpro clone has raw stainless threads? Looks like I'll be picking one up.

jaytongret

Member For 4 Years
The Blackhawk clone I got does not have stainless threads but it doesn't seem to arc or bite meh just gotta make sure the threads are tight.

--John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm more concerned with the voltage drop that the coating on threads causes. From what I understand there's close to a 0.7 volt drop off a 1 ohm load.

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm more concerned with the voltage drop that the coating on threads causes. From what I understand there's close to a 0.7 volt drop off a 1 ohm load.

While I find the whole "voltage drop" thing to be a bit overrated and misunderstood, I did it on my Blackhawk last night with right at a 1 ohm load. The result was .15 volts. I find that highly acceptable and the thing vapes great.

VU Sponsors