Become a Patron!

Closed

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thank everyone here, I feel God has heard your prayers and is answering them for me. I'm still at the beginning of this battle but I can see a bright light at the end of it. (good news this morning) thank you all again and God Bless you.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thank everyone here, I feel God has heard your prayers and is answering them for me. I'm still at the beginning of this battle but I can see a bright light at the end of it. (good news this morning) thank you all again and God Bless you.
yay-smiley.gif

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
28871-god-gives-his-toughest-battles-to-his-strongest-soldiers.png

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have Mercy on us, and on the whole world. (Divine Mercy Rosary)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I pray the Franciscan Rosary frequently....and add the Divine Mercy during Holy Week. All year I pray the Divine Office....during Lent I switch to the Little Office of the Virgin Mary. (I'm both a Secular Franciscan, and a Consecrated Marian)

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My great niece Kristen could sure use some prayers.
She has been through SO much and is reaching her breaking point.
Not only is her mental health at stake, she was recently diagnosed with Lupus.
She is dealing with both of these things.
Thanks!

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks!
I'm sorry I didn't post a response earlier. I read your request last night and included her in my prayers- just didn't get a chance to log back on.
Have a wonderful day!

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm sorry I didn't post a response earlier. I read your request last night and included her in my prayers- just didn't get a chance to log back on.
Have a wonderful day!
Thank you @ghost62
She is only 25 and is an amazing person in spite of all she has been dealt.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you @ghost62
She is only 25 and is an amazing person in spite of all she has been dealt.
It's been my experience that the best, strongest, most wonderful people are forged in adversity.
Hard times will either break you or burn away all of the impurities in our character, leaving only a stronger, more caring, more admirable person.
The trials we go through can be a blessing- a gift.
I will continue to keep her in my prayers.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks ghost and I agree.
She has been dealt a shitty hand since birth but amazingly excelled through it.
It appears now the tough/strong "act" she has had through it all is now coming crashing down on her. I am just now learning of more things that has happened to her. No child should have to deal with so much. I pray she is able to deal with it all in time and the beautiful person she is comes shiny through.

I really hate people sometimes..... just sayin.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks!
Thoughts and paryers sweetie I know how hard it is just watching and not being able to do anything.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My anxiety is really eating at me today. I know I need to calm down an pray. I feel like my life is spinning out of control. God please help me through this.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am reading all of your intentions and concerns, and am praying for you all

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
finally made time to pray the Rosary last night and got to sleep with my heart at ease. I'm going to pray Divine Mercy at lunch, would like to do it at 3pm but I'll be driving home at that time.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
finally made time to pray the Rosary last night and got to sleep with my heart at ease. I'm going to pray Divine Mercy at lunch, would like to do it at 3pm but I'll be driving home at that time.
You and I might express our beliefs differently- I'm a Pentacostal, but I'm pretty sure that God doesn't mind if the timing doesn't work out. He's just glad to hear from us. :D

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You and I might express our beliefs differently- I'm a Pentacostal, but I'm pretty sure that God doesn't mind if the timing doesn't work out. He's just glad to hear from us. :D
yes I believe you are right. I went to Mass last night and it totally changed my mood. I'm hoping to get to Mass tonight after my evening run.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally feel like I'm picking up all the broken pieces of my life. I have nothing really to smile about just yet because the worst is yet to come, but at least I'm prepared for it. God Please give me the strength to endure the pain my family and I will endure in the coming weeks.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Feeling very empty today...faith is slipping...wanting to go to sleep and never wake up again. Prayers might be a good idea....thank you in advance.

N

Newheart301

Feeling very empty today...faith is slipping...wanting to go to sleep and never wake up again. Prayers might be a good idea....thank you in advance.
Friar, I pray HE will run your cup over, with blessings you can't contain.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
please forgive me if i am in any way responsible. i am being punished, and i am sure i deserve it. you are beloved and i wronged you.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please God lay your hand on my shoulder and bless me. Please be merciful with me and I will give myself to you my lord.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find that since I went to Mass three days this week that it puts my heart at ease. I'll be making it to Mass every m-thurs and either Sat or Sunday dependingon my schedule (I run races on the weekends). I'm living my life for the Lord Jesus Christ.

VU Sponsors