Become a Patron!

Closed

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then may the ditch bless you with an abundance of frosty beverages to enjoy responsibly in the comfort of your home.
I have been gathering the fruit of the ditch. Never fails, cooler lunches when the truck hits the ditch. Beer falls out. Cops don't want it, Wrecker driver can't have it. The Idiots never get hurt. I like it.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A Six and 2 more of the fruit of the ditch! Cold enough to drink. The driver & his buddy will have a different night. Feel sorry for his Buddy. He was just there. Chose your friends wisely.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My family is at church this morning, but I'm stuck here in bed. My hip has decided that I need some downtime.
Oh well.
Have a wonderful Sunday, friends!

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pray for all persecutors that they find the compassion in their hearts to forgive and stop the evil doing.

I also praise and thank the Lord for my blessings and forgiving those who judge me that they are merciful with me. God is truly good.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please say a prayer for us. We have found a house we really, really like and are making an offer over lunch today.
Thanks in advance and have a Blessed day!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Last edited:

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The house hunt continues- looking a another today so keep the prayers coming, ok?

VU Sponsors