Become a Patron!

Cloupor mini plus 50w tc mod and dripper

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With any self made coil setup you can do basically anything you want.

So yes, but you'll just have to make a coil that fits it. Right now I have my Haze Dripper tank running at 48w, I just have a simple twisted 26g 5 wrap SS coil in there. Small enough to heat easily, big enough to get some solid vapor production.

So do a little research on coil building, don't try to slap in some giant clapton in there that takes a ton of power to heat and yes, you can. You won't be getting those crazy clouds if that's what you're after with the dripper, but you can get a solid vape, yes.

With any self made coil setup you can do basically anything you want.

So yes, but you'll just have to make a coil that fits it. Right now I have my Haze Dripper tank running at 48w, I just have a simple twisted 26g 5 wrap SS coil in there. Small enough to heat easily, big enough to get some solid vapor production.

So do a little research on coil building, don't try to slap in some giant clapton in there that takes a ton of power to heat and yes, you can. You won't be getting those crazy clouds if that's what you're after with the dripper, but you can get a solid vape, yes.
26g 5 wrap can last how long yea ? Can I vape it at 30w or maybe below ? Thanks

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
26g 5 wrap can last how long yea ? Can I vape it at 30w or maybe below ? Thanks
If you want to vape below 30 watts I recommend adding a couple extra wraps. Go with 7 wrap coils. If you rewick and dry burn a couple of times a week the coil should easily last somewhere around 3-6 weeks depending on the wire, juice and your vaping habits.

VU Sponsors