Become a Patron!

Clueless

vapedee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Clueless as to which of the 7 deadly sins i committed on my very first post on EFC. However at that time 2yrs ago i found some useful info floating around but was unable to access due to life long ban....so i went on another computer an got on middle finger all the way ha!!! I wrote on their fb page and they promptly deleted it So i wrote a blog to vent freely without fear of retribution http://www.evapinguk.co.uk/fragmented-community/
That is why i jumped at the chance of becoming a part of this community!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i liked your blog. but every vaping forum has it's hierarchy....even this one has one emerging. it's kinda like high school. if you aren't one of the cool kids, you get ridiculed and ostracized. and yes, sometimes even bullied.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Not that I would ever suggest (or do this) but there are ways to show a different ISP if need be.

Or you can just go to your local library. I have three that I can use within 30 minutes.

But I am saving these options for an extreme emergency for when someone really, REALLY PISSES ME OFF!

And I have to let EVIL UNCLE out.....................Evil Uncle RJ.jpg

And I assure you he is nowhere near as nice (?) as I am!

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't mind a forum having a few rules but ECF's are just daunting in the amount you have to know, to even post one time and not be breaking a rule.

vapedee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is true Kelli however there exists a canyon between bullying and leadership, dictatorship and heirarchy. Its true that all social groups have pecking orders that evolve naturally and am cooool with that

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree, so far I have not seen any bullying And dont feel the need to fit in with the cool kids, but if the cool kidz evolve here, can I join your click lol! Just kidding have no desire to feel like I have to be someone I am not just to fit in, I am way tooo old for that shit!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not to mention, I don't want to feel like I am chasing the kids on the playground, that's my day job!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vapedee, great blog and thanks for sharing.
images

VU Sponsors