Become a Patron!

CNC PWM Powerbox - $159.99 ★★★ Fires down to 0.1ohm @ 8.4 volts ★★★

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The CNC PWM PowerBox by Box Mods Unlimited now available online!
http://www.wcvaporcompany.com/cnc-pwm-powerbox-by-box-modz-unlimited/

Price Drop: $159.99

The PWM PowerBox is constructed of 6061 aluminum and features an on/off switch. It also features a potentiometer with adjustment knob on the side along with voltage readout meter.

Specs
6061 Aluminum
On/Off Switch
Variable Voltage (1.0v-8.4v)
Can fire down to 0.1ohm build at 8.4v
Adjustable Potentiometer
Dual 18650 Batteries Required (Not included)
Mosfet Protected
12mm Mitec Switch
22mm low profile fat daddy v4 510 connector
14 ga wire
Magnets on lid and box
CNC Engraved PowerBox Design
Made in the USA
All_PWMs__84435.1451938257.1280.1280.png
Polished_PWM_PowerBox__95758.1451938257.1280.1280.png
Pink_PWM_PowerBox__58921.1451938257.1280.1280.png
Blue_PWM_PowerBox__49644.1451938257.1280.1280.png
Purple_PWM_PowerBox__46958.1451938257.1280.1280.png

Attachments

• 11165327_10153410730784091_2947946870112338835_n.jpg
    11165327_10153410730784091_2947946870112338835_n.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Move along if you aren't interested. These are CNC boxes and they aren't cheap to produce. This isn't your typical Hammond g box.

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
200 bucks? Seriously?

Allllllrighty then....

This coming from the resident "honey badger"

We got a cool guy right here. A real keyboard warrior. Don't you have Black Ops or Halo to go play?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

We got a cool guy right here. A real keyboard warrior. Don't you have Black Ops or Halo to go play?

Lol. Keep running your mouth. You are making it real easy to see if anyone want to do business with you and your company. If you can't handle a little criticism over your over priced box, what do people think you will say to them if they actually bought a box and have problems with it? Would you lament how ignorant they are too?

LMAO.

Just give them a little rope. They hang themselves.

P.S. Just because your box is machined, it doesn't justify a 200 dollar price tag. You are not the only ones doing it.

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its not about taking criticism. You are trolling. It is obvious that you got butthurt when you get trolled back. End of story. I will say it one more time. If YOU aren't interested in the box or the product sold, your trolling comments are NOT appreciated whatsoever. For the record, my company will do just fine. We treat our customers with respect, which you obviously are not a customer. Your opinion is your opinion and its best to keep it to yourself.

Lol. Keep running your mouth. You are making it real easy to see if anyone want to do business with you and your company. If you can't handle a little criticism over your over priced box, what do people think you will say to them if they actually bought a box and have problems with it? Would you lament how ignorant they are too?

LMAO.

Just give them a little rope. They hang themselves.

P.S. Just because your box is machined, it doesn't justify a 200 dollar price tag. You are not the only ones doing it.

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
what do people think you will say to them if they actually bought a box and have problems with it? Would you lament how ignorant they are too?

For the record, these boxes have a lifetime warranty and are extremely clean builds. I am sure your average box build is this clean also right?

Powerbox.jpg

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its not about taking criticism. You are trolling. It is obvious that you got butthurt when you get trolled back. End of story. I will say it one more time. If YOU aren't interested in the box or the product sold, your trolling comments are NOT appreciated whatsoever. For the record, my company will do just fine. We treat our customers with respect, which you obviously are not a customer. Your opinion is your opinion and its best to keep it to yourself.
Keep digging that hole!

It doesn't matter if you appreciate the comment or not. You posted on a forum, for adults. You don't want comments? Don't post here. pretty simple.

Instead of using the opportunity to sell me, and everyone else, why your box is worth the pricetag, you fire off belittling comments. If I did that in my business, I would be out of business. You aren't selling cheap priced boxes. People want to know a justification for the price, not just dumb ass "screw you" comments.

As a salesman, you have ZERO skills. As a customer service rep, you have ZERO skills.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For the record, these boxes have a lifetime warranty and are extremely clean builds. I am sure your average box build is this clean also right?

View attachment 37201
Clean build? Sure. I have seen other boxes just as clean. I've got no issues with it, and I am good with that.

Lifetime warranty? Sounds good. What are the terms? What percentage of boxes to date have been returned?

You sled looks 3D printed. Is it? If so, why? Too many have bitched about problems with 3D printed sleds.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The pic with the mod open..is that one done? As in finished; or, a work in progress?
That's a lot of completely exposed solder points.
What sort of warranty are you offering?
What board is installed?

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Clean build? Sure. I have seen other boxes just as clean. I've got no issues with it, and I am good with that.

Lifetime warranty? Sounds good. What are the terms? What percentage of boxes to date have been returned?

You sled looks 3D printed. Is it? If so, why? Too many have bitched about problems with 3D printed sleds.

Percentages of boxes to date that have been returned?
The pic with the mod open..is that one done? As in finished; or, a work in progress?
That's a lot of completely exposed solder points.
What sort of warranty are you offering?
What board is installed?

This is a finished product. Lifetime warranty. It is a PWM board, I am not sure about the brand. As for the builder, he has build over 400 boxes without a single return due to manufacturing defect. A few people have put batteries in backwards and he has fixed them free of charge.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Who backs the guarantee? You or the Modder?
Is there a company involved or just 'some guy' ? Do you have the specs for the board from the mfg?
And why not protect all the contact points? It's not about what has happened it's about what can happen

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I find it impossible to believe that not ONE single box has had to be returned. 1% returns is a very low number, and acceptable IMO. No one is perfect. To basically sell me otherwise, seems untruthful.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What state?
Yeah, don't have facebook.

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I find it impossible to believe that not ONE single box has had to be returned. 1% returns is a very low number, and acceptable IMO. No one is perfect. To basically sell me otherwise, seems untruthful.

Switch failure repairs and flipped batteries have been the only returns, but those are not due to the build itself. No one has just simply returned it for the sake of returning it, if that makes sense. He has repaired maybe 10 boxes over the course of a year.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Why not say that in the first place? I dunno, honesty says alot. Im not looking to Buy, I was just expressing concern with all that exposed wire at the solder points. Even cloupor uses hot glue. But I bow out, just don't want to see us hurting each other.
Curious about he board though, it makes my nerd senses tingle

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Switch failure repairs and flipped batteries have been the only returns, but those are not due to the build itself. No one has just simply returned it for the sake of returning it, if that makes sense. He has repaired maybe 10 boxes over the course of a year.
I have a little problem with that.

Putting your batteries in backwords is user error. Not the fault of the maker.

Switch failure is on the manufacter as a defect, not user error. You claimed there was no returns in 400 boxes, now you claim 10, not clarifying how many were due to inserting batteries backwords. It just doesn't seem honest.

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a little problem with that.

Putting your batteries in backwords is user error. Not the fault of the maker.

Switch failure is on the manufacter as a defect, not user error. You claimed there was no returns in 400 boxes, now you claim 10, not clarifying how many were due to inserting batteries backwords. It just doesn't seem honest.

Repairs are not returns. My apologies if that doesn't seem honest. A return is when someone returns the item because they aren't happy with it and they want their money back. With that said, there have been repairs, but zero returns to the modder.

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Why not say that in the first place? I dunno, honesty says alot. Im not looking to Buy, I was just expressing concern with all that exposed wire at the solder points. Even cloupor uses hot glue. But I bow out, just don't want to see us hurting each other.
Why not say what in the first place? The question between returns and repairs? These boxes are tested with 0.05 builds prior to being sold, just in case you are wondering. They are mosfet protected as well for those haven't learned how to build and utilize ohms law.

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

PWM Mod used @f1r3b1rd

MOD PCB TINY PWM

The smallest Mod PCB PWM board yet at 12.7 x 9.7 mm. Standard 555 breakout with PFET buffer, 2-4S input.

Includes

• Potentiometer
    • 2 Diodes

MODPCB-TPWM-2T.jpg MODPCB-TPWM-3T.jpg MODPCB-TPWM-4T.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Why not say what in the first place? The question between returns and repairs? These boxes are tested with 0.05 builds prior to being sold, just in case you are wondering. They are mosfet protected as well for those haven't learned how to build and utilize ohms law.
Ok dude, I said in the post I was Bowing out. No reason for an attitude. The build used to test them really doesn't say anything to me; other than, the board will fire beyond spec. That makes me question other parts of it's safety, for unskilled builders, in addition to the unprotected contact points. No one expects any mod to be idiot proof, a certain degree of repairs and even DOA units is to be expected. Making a product as safe as possible and a truthful representation are my concerns.

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok dude, I said in the post I was Bowing out. No reason for an attitude. The build used to test them really doesn't say anything to me; other than, the board will fire beyond spec. That makes me question other parts of it's safety, for unskilled builders, in addition to the unprotected contact points. No one expects any mod to be idiot proof, a certain degree of repairs and even DOA units is to be expected. Making a product as safe as possible and a truthful representation are my concerns.

Fair enough. None of his units have been DOA. As for safety, these builds are safe and tested man. I wouldn't sell these products if I didn't think they were safe. We do our best at the shop to teach new builders about ohms law and how to build. Obviously, using the right batteries is equally important.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fair enough. None of his units have been DOA. As for safety, these builds are safe and tested man. I wouldn't sell these products if I didn't think they were safe. We do our best at the shop to teach new builders about ohms law and how to build. Obviously, using the right batteries is equally important.
This is the board, right?
http://modcrate.myshopify.com/products/tiny-pwm

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The board is Kinda cool

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What frequency is the PWM on the output running at?

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Just saying...

The above quote... The fact that you were willing to type that kind of response in the middle of your own sales pitch...totally lost you any hope of my personal business.

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just saying...

The above quote... The fact that you were willing to type that kind of response in the middle of your own sales pitch...totally lost you any hope of my personal business.

I apologize for the response. It is just very frustrating when all people do is troll a post. If you aren't interested, its just not very polite to comment in a manner that makes the seller look like an idiot. I was having a bad day. I am human just like you guys.

By the way, I have dropped the price of these boxes to $160 which basically cuts out any profit potential for my company. Its a well built box and I am willing to sell just to make our money back because boxes like this just don't sell as fast anymore due to the pricing coming out of China.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It only took you 3 days to mark them down to close out pricing? lol.

Personally, I think you are going to be sitting on those boxes for awhile. Even at 160 bucks.

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It only took you 3 days to mark them down to close out pricing? lol.

Personally, I think you are going to be sitting on those boxes for awhile. Even at 160 bucks.

Unfortunately, you are probably right. They have been sitting in our store for a month, hence why I shared them on here and why I dropped the price. Everything else sells out, even the DNA200 mods that are $190-$225.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Unfortunately, you are probably right. They have been sitting in our store for a month, hence why I shared them on here and why I dropped the price. Everything else sells out, even the DNA200 mods that are $190-$225.
Well, with all due respect that's a total different level, and completely understandable at the price of the board. Just pricing the parts between the two is huge difference. I don't know what your cost was as the retailer, but, im guessing you tried Facebook, and tradenvape? Part of your issue here, is a fair number of us have built our own mods before, so we know what we're looking at. -i don't mean that in a bad way at all, just putting it out there.

Also this to me is a direct competition for hexohm, difference being Craving vapor established a reputation already and to some of us that justifies the price. I wouldn't pay that 200$ from them either otherwise.

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, with all due respect that's a total different level, and completely understandable at the price of the board. Just pricing the parts between the two is huge difference. I don't know what your cost was as the retailer, but, im guessing you tried Facebook, and tradenvape? Part of your issue here, is a fair number of us have built our own mods before, so we know what we're looking at. -i don't mean that in a bad way at all, just putting it out there.

Also this to me is a direct competition for hexohm, difference being Craving vapor established a reputation already and to some of us that justifies the price. I wouldn't pay that 200$ from them either otherwise.
Totally understood. Thank you for the insight brotha!

VU Sponsors