Become a Patron!

cogli0ne's Apple Pie

cogli0ne

Member For 4 Years
I've been looking for a good apple pie e juice for quite a while now and have tried to make a recipe with the perfect balance between apple, crust, cinnamon and cream.

I think i finally nailed it.

2% FA apple fuji
0,5% FA Custard
0,5% FA Vienna cream
0,5% FA apple pie
0,5 % FA Cookie
0,5% FA Cinnamon

Shake n vape. No steeping required, maybe just a hot bath.

For maximum crust flavor, exhale slowly and partly through the nose.

I'm currently measuring by drops from these FA bottles where 4 drops = 0.1ml (1% in a 10ml batch)
So if you're making a 10ml batch and want to use drops the recipe is like this:

Apple Fuji 8 drops
Custard 2 drops
Vienna cream 2 drops
apple pie 2 drops
Cookie 2 drops
Cinnamon 2 drops

Let me know what you think and if you find some way to improve it.

Last edited:

cogli0ne

Member For 4 Years
Are you sure those tips are 40 drops/ml? Did you check personally?
I thought they were 32 drops/ml.

And get a couple syringes!

Yeah i think so, i've been dripping them down my syringe and 4 drops moves the level 0.1ml each time. I think these bottles are 32/33 drops/ml, but i'm not sure.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think these bottles are 32/33 drops/ml, but i'm not sure.

I know a lot of folks didn't care for them but I liked those bottles quite a bit ... wish I could still get some of them.

Thanks for the recipe, looks good!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know a lot of folks didn't care for them but I liked those bottles quite a bit ... wish I could still get some of them.

Thanks for the recipe, looks good!
If you order from Bull city, click on the option original FA bottles. Only place I know that has them.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you order from Bull city, click on the option original FA bottles. Only place I know that has them.

Yes, that's where I originally got the ones that I like but FA switched the bottles up again ... it was the orange caps ( some may have been blue too but I never got any of those ) that screwed on that I liked rather that the pop tops with the hinged lid that they are using now.

But Thanks D nonetheless! :)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, that's where I originally got the ones that I like but FA switched the bottles up again ... it was the orange caps ( some may have been blue too but I never got any of those ) that screwed on that I liked rather that the pop tops with the hinged lid that they are using now.

But Thanks D nonetheless! :)
Well, damn them anyways. Guess u r left to search engines to perhaps find something similar if you wanted to transfer your flavors, but I haven't seen any.

cogli0ne

Member For 4 Years
It'll probably not taste exactly the same since you'll lose some of the creaminess, but i think it will still taste good.

Try it out.

I've been looking for a good apple pie e juice for quite a while now and have tried to make a recipe with the perfect balance between apple, crust, cinnamon and cream.

I think i finally nailed it.

2% FA apple fuji
0,5% FA Custard
0,5% FA Vienna cream
0,5% FA apple pie
0,5 % FA Cookie
0,5% FA Cinnamon

Shake n vape. No steeping required, maybe just a hot bath.

For maximum crust flavor, exhale slowly and partly through the nose.

I'm currently measuring by drops from these FA bottles where 4 drops = 0.1ml (1% in a 10ml batch)
So if you're making a 10ml batch and want to use drops the recipe is like this:

Apple Fuji 8 drops
Custard 2 drops
Vienna cream 2 drops
apple pie 2 drops
Cookie 2 drops
Cinnamon 2 drops

Let me know what you think and if you find some way to improve it.
totally agree, thank you very much!!

VU Sponsors