Become a Patron!

Coil Cleaning Issue

So i was trying to clean my issue doing the heating method (Where you heat up the coil and dip it in water) but,i forgot to dip it in water and just blew on the vape then wick it back. Puffed about 3 times and now i kinda have a headache. Did i messed up by not dipping the coil in the water? And now what do i do? Do i reheat it and dip it in water then re-wick?(By the way im using AUGVAPE Minimerlin RTA and Thinkvape Finder75)

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
So i was trying to clean my issue doing the heating method (Where you heat up the coil and dip it in water) but,i forgot to dip it in water and just blew on the vape then wick it back. Puffed about 3 times and now i kinda have a headache. Did i messed up by not dipping the coil in the water? And now what do i do? Do i reheat it and dip it in water then re-wick?(By the way im using AUGVAPE Minimerlin RTA and Thinkvape Finder75)

I never dip my coil in water, just heat, strum the coil, retune and rewick. Never got a headache from it. When the coil starts affecting the taste of the juice, i just mount a new coil. I build my own so a set of 2 costs maybe 15 cents.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Why would you want to make the coil brittle by quenching it in water when red hot?

VU Sponsors