Become a Patron!

CoilArt coils

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
After a long time of bypassing much of the tanks on the market due to coils and the muting of the flavor that most of the coils do do I gave a company a shot to see if anything has changed in the last few months. Well it has. CoilArt has changed the game a little bit also they've created 3 main categories of coils that covers about 75% of tanks out there. Image1462966410.467890.jpgImage1462966417.750156.jpgImage1462966424.362057.jpg
Within the categories you have endless possibilities from from kanthal all the way to ceramic. With all different wire combinations. It's nice to know that if I get one pack of coils it covers a wide range of tanks. I didn't even get to the best part.........
The taste!!!! So to be fair I started off with a regular .5 kanthal coil I put it in my eleaf melo mini 3 which is the tank that came with the Pico and I was absolutely floored. It rivaled some of my best builds with all kinds of different wire. The taste was clean and crisp just like I had put a fresh SS build In and Rdta, Rta or RDA. This was kanthal tho that's what has me scratching my head not once have I've had a kanthal coil taste like that. Not even the octuplet ones. I could not believe the difference between the one that came with the set and the CoilArt one. I'm looking forward to trying more of these coils and to see more of what this company has to offer.
@CoilART VApor
@Vapingbeauty @greasegizzard @MRSpivey @CTFX @nlgeekdad

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After a long time of bypassing much of the tanks on the market due to coils and the muting of the flavor that most of the coils do do I have a company a shot to see if anything has changed in the last few months. Well it has. CoilArt has changed the game a little bit also they've created 3 main categories of coils that covers about 75% of tanks out there. View attachment 50540View attachment 50541View attachment 50542
Within the categories you have endless possibilities from from kanthal all the way to ceramic. With all different wire combinations. It's nice to know that if I get one pack of coils it covers a wide range of tanks. I didn't even get to the best part.........
The taste!!!! So to be fair I started off with a regular .5 kanthal coil I put it in my eleaf melo mini 3 which is the tank that came with the Pico and I was absolutely floored. It rivaled some of my best builds with all kinds of different wire. The taste was clean and crisp just like I had put a fresh SS build In and Rdta, Rta or RDA. This was kanthal tho that's what has me scratching my head not once have I've had a kanthal coil taste like that. Not even the octuplet ones. I could not believe the difference between the one that came with the set and the CoilArt one. I'm looking forward to trying more of these coils and to see more of what this company has to offer.
@CoilART VApor
@Vapingbeauty @greasegizzard @MRSpivey @BPROSEK @nlgeekdad

Amazing review @Dawn0810

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice review. I might have to pick up the BVC line for my Melo 2. I haven't used a premade coil for a while now, but I still keep one or two around just in case. Maybe these would change my mind, too.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice review. I might have to pick up the BVC line for my Melo 2. I haven't used a premade coil for a while now, but I still keep one or two around just in case. Maybe these would change my mind, too.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
That's the one I have and I was pumped when it fit on the melo mini 3 that came on the Pico because I couldn't find my Starre FreeMax pro at the time. And even on the Pico it has some serious flavor. I'm not lying or exaggerating one bit when I tell you how amazing the flavor is.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Melo III Mini is quite the badass! I believe you and I discussed it in PM a few weeks ago. I look forward to trying out more of those coil heads, because the ones that came with the pico were pretty damn good too! Sounds like fun. Great review my dear :)

R.I.P. dad. I miss you and love you everyday!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I received the coils that I won on Mod Envy Saturday. I haven't had a chance to try them yet, but will give feedback once I do. Thanks again, CoilArt!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received the coils that I won on Mod Envy Saturday. I haven't had a chance to try them yet, but will give feedback once I do. Thanks again, CoilArt!
I highly suggest you do not because I won either I went out and bought their monster kit with 15 different types of coils and a package of their ceramic coils

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I highly suggest you do not because I won either I went out and bought their monster kit with 15 different types of coils and a package of their ceramic coils

I'll probably give them a try in the next couple of days. I have a coil about due for changing in one of my Herakles.

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
After a long time of bypassing much of the tanks on the market due to coils and the muting of the flavor that most of the coils do do I gave a company a shot to see if anything has changed in the last few months. Well it has. CoilArt has changed the game a little bit also they've created 3 main categories of coils that covers about 75% of tanks out there. View attachment 50540View attachment 50541View attachment 50542
@CoilART VApor
@Vapingbeauty @greasegizzard @MRSpivey @CTFX @nlgeekdad

After reading your review and a few others I think I'll be ordering some of these.

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I just ordered more because now they have them for the tfv4's and crown tanks.

Where are you ordering from? I was trying to find some for the TFV 4 as well as the Aspire and Kanger.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

VU Sponsors