CoilART review

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well I started with my target tank with the CTBVC assortment.package which contained 1 of each coil,the 0.2 ohm Kanthal, 0.5ohm Kanthal, Ceramic Coil, Alien Clapton, Quad Twisted
I will say, they are greatly improved over the OEM coil and replacement coils that came with extra orders of the OEM coils.The fit is perfect and even the O rings are much better but the flavor is outstanding.Much improved juice and airflow.Not sure if it is the size of the outer juice holes but they are larger.The flavor with the coilart coils just stood out far beyond anything over the original target ceramics.I keep saying flavor as that is what is the most notable for me.

There is no spitting/popping of hot juice and zero flooding over the OEM coils after a few days of using the same coil.These coils are a vast improvement over the OEM coils.I jumped up over the recomended OEM wattage requirements and noticed it has not had much,if any flavor deterioration.I believe that having multiple options will have a greater experience with all the different options of coils and the fitting to many of the popular tanks on the market.I am waiting to try out the atlantis lineup,herakles,melo 2 and melo 3 mini tank with the new coils.I cannot convey enough thanks to CoilART for sending these coils to me and for the quality,options in coils and attention to detail in their coils..I will be trying more coil options.thank you very much for the chance to try these fabulous coils
@CoilART vapor

@liblue @nlgeekdad @markfm @SteveS45 @Bubbancarrie

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well I started with my target tank with the CTBVC assortment.package which contained 1 of each coil,the 0.2 ohm Kanthal, 0.5ohm Kanthal, Ceramic Coil, Alien Clapton, Quad Twisted
I will say, they are greatly improved over the OEM coil and replacement coils that came with extra orders of the OEM coils.The fit is perfect and even the O rings are much better but the flavor is outstanding.Much improved juice and airflow.Not sure if it is the size of the outer juice holes but they are larger.The flavor with the coilart coils just stood out far beyond anything over the original target ceramics.I keep saying flavor as that is what is the most notable for me.

There is no spitting/popping of hot juice and zero flooding over the OEM coils after a few days of using the same coil.These coils are a vast improvement over the OEM coils.I jumped up over the recomended OEM wattage requirements and noticed it has not had much,if any flavor deterioration.I believe that having multiple options will have a greater experience with all the different options of coils and the fitting to many of the popular tanks on the market.I am waiting to try out the atlantis lineup,herakles,melo 2 and melo 3 mini tank with the new coils.I cannot convey enough thanks to CoilART for sending these coils to me and for the quality,options in coils and attention to detail in their coils..I will be trying more coil options.thank you very much for the chance to try these fabulous coils
@CoilART vapor

@liblue @nlgeekdad @markfm @SteveS45 @Bubbancarrie
The CTBVC fit in the target. I just asked where I can get coils for that I'm pumped. I have one in my melo mini 3 and the taste has been unbelievable as well.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes they do dawn.just put the 0.2 in it today.outstanding clean flavor and you're not limited to the 35 watt max on the OEM ceramics.with these I will be able to find those flavors in my favorite juice..lol.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yes they do dawn.just put the 0.2 in it today.outstanding clean flavor and you're not limited to the 35 watt max on the OEM ceramics.with these I will be able to find those flavors in my favorite juice..lol.
3fvape has their monster pack which is 15 coils including TC ones for 29.99$ use code 3FVAPR24-3 for 3% off but still they're well worth it I also picked up one of their tanks. These have renewed my faith in coils.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got their master kit and a 5 pack of ceramics for 39$ for 20 coils including their set of TC coils I'm so excited

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
have wanted to try the OCC combo pac of coils for the subtank plus...
have never used 3F...but, i'll give em a try

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got the "monster kit" which includes the 15coils 5 being TC and I got a 5 pack of the ceramics for 38.60 with free shipping thank you so much @CoilART vapor. You really have something special here!!!!

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
still using the same coil and it's as fresh as it was the day I put it in.I would call that a big yup in quality.will get some more just to put in the coffers of stash

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
First Thanks for the Win CoilArt vapor! Also Thanks to Ding for the Tag

I sent a PM thinking it was typo for the shipping information is a direct mail required?

VU Sponsors