Become a Patron!

Completely new to this, suggestions please!

I'm trying to quit smoking, for myself, and to help my dad with motivation to quit after a cancer diagnosis.
I am, completely new to this idea, where do I start?

I live in Port Perry Ontario.

Thanks for any and all advice!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome....you came to the right place for info.

Is there a Vape Shop near you so you can look at the various devices available? Then go online and look at Youtube videos of the devices, many times a vape shop may take advantage of you, or just the opposite, help you as much as possible truthfully.

Many vape shops here have taste bars, which allow you to taste the juice flavors they offer. Many people think they need something which tastes like a cigarette...you'll probably find that isn't the case.

How long have you smoked and how many cigs per day?

A little more information would help us help you.

thedoberman

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi and welcome. Hopefully this works out for you. I was desperately addicted to cigarettes and it's been over 5 years on vaping now. You can do it!
Also helpful to know roundabout budget. What are you dropping a week on analogs? What are you willing to spend to find the right setup to keep you off them for good?

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Britt and welcome to VU.:wave:
Things to consider:
-How many cigs do you smoke a day?
-Budget, for device and e liquid?
-What do you want your device to look?
-Battery life?
-Do you want the device to feel like smoking a cig or not?

It can seem really daunting and confusing at first with all the devices on the market. Research does help and VU can help you also.
All the best to you and your father.

VU Sponsors