Become a Patron!

@ConcreteBob... Thanks Alot...

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Big THANKS to @ConcreteBob for making these coils for me. They were sent from the Lone Star State NE to the Empire State. Just because he's a cool dude...

1429630545727.jpg
He also included 2 bats of Japanese organic cotton in a cool little box that includes a coded message. But I can't upload that...

Thanks again!!!

For anyone who asked ConcreteBob for a set be patient, there a coming...

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Big THANKS to @ConcreteBob for making these coils for me. They were sent from the Lone Star State NE to the Empire State. Just because he's a cool dude...

View attachment 19211
He also included 2 bats of Japanese organic cotton in a cool little box that includes a coded message. But I can't upload that...

Thanks again!!!

I am very happy that you're pleased with them. Please let me know how they perform for you. Also, I recently got some protips from a pro coiler and mod builder. I'm about to start experimenting with a few new twists and designs. I'll keep you updated.

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am very happy that you're pleased with them. Please let me know how they perform for you. Also, I recently got some protips from a pro coiler and mod builder. I'm about to start experimenting with a few new twists and designs. I'll keep you updated.

Will do..Im going to put them in this afternoon.
Good Luck with your future builds...

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media

View attachment 19211

Thanks again!!!

Okay, I gotta ask, what is the coil? Standard kanthal twisted? Maybe 26g? Inquiring minds want to know ... LOL

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay, I gotta ask, what is the coil? Standard kanthal twisted? Maybe 26g? Inquiring minds want to know ... LOL

There is a pick posted at the top of the thread. If its gone let me know...they are 2 tight wrapped 24g coils with 5 wraps, not sure about I.D maybe 3/32. Im vaping them one at a time because they are low on the Ohm scale...but the one Im using now hits great, flavor and all.

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is a pick posted at the top of the thread. If its gone let me know...they are 2 tight wrapped 24g coils with 5 wraps, not sure about I.D maybe 3/32. Im vaping them one at a time because they are low on the Ohm scale...but the one Im using now hits great, flavor and all.
They are 2 strands of twisted Kanthal A1, 24 gauge, around a 2.5mm id.

VU Sponsors