Become a Patron!

Congratulations Joe, and all members here on making VU #1

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had little doubt that VU would win this year, but to appreciate the magnitude of this, and to see how ECF chose to behave puts the win in a whole new light.

Submitted for your consideration, the following posts show how desperate and grasping and amoral ECF has become:
]

I voted twice :) (I live in WV, even the dead vote here)

I think this is another round on it. i voted a few weeks ago also, but went in today and it let me vote again ;)

I voted again too

Done &done

How is this really an accurate vote if so many are voting more than once?

I voted but I only did it once.
Knowing I voted more than one time, well, I only did it once :)

Got my votes in

Voted again!

And this was from only the first 2 pages. And considering that the Obervapenfuher Moderators love nothing more than to censor their own members, one could interpert the abscence of any such faschism as encouragement of such behaviour. Absent also, were any posts in those 2 pages I bothered to read from other members discouraging cheating. Maybe the Obervapenfuhers sent them off to the ECF camps....

The other significant aspect of this is that even cheating their collective asses off, they still lost. What a massive pile of suck that must by, I'm talking Everest here.

In the spirit of good sportsmanship, I think it would be nice for VU to put together a little consolation post, congratulating them on their 2nd place win,,, And perhaps a tube of PrepH to ease the epic butthurt Oliver must be experiencing in these next few days.. (all of 2016).

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nt51jzYdtV1tq4of6o1_400_zpscxcqm2nc.gif

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If people were able to vote multiple times completely unchecked, then frankly these awards aren't worth the pixels they're comprised of.

justlovejoy

Member For 4 Years
Wtf? Guess i need to go deeper underground to understand this thread but whoo hoo, we won! Right? Yeah!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors