Become a Patron!

Congrevape Doge v2 RDA

ej.exe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got this a few months ago as my first RDA to run on my Infinite Cartel mod. At first I didn't like it; I didn't know any good builds for it, it kept leaking, and I was kind of regretting buying it.

After using it for a while and trying several builds, it is now my daily vape. It is the first thing I grab in the morning when I wake up! I have a dual twisted 24g coil with 4/3 wraps around a drill bit that is like 1/64" bigger than the little blue screwdrivers you get with most RDAs. I can't remember the size offhand but I am pretty sure it was 5/64". The coil puts out the best flavor I have had on any atomizer/coil combo I have tried so far.

Anyways, I just recently realized that I can prevent leakage by dripping 12-15 drops rather than just squeezing til the cotton is saturated. (It IS called a dripper... Duh!)

I give the Doge v2 an 7/10 on flavor (with my current coil), an 8/10 on vapor production, a 7/10 on airflow and a 7/10 overall.

My major issues with it are the potential for leaking, how hot it gets, and how fast I go through juice with it. That could be remedied with a higher resistance, but I need a good amount of vapor to be satisfied. I also feel it needs more airflow. Don't get me wrong, the cyclops air holes do pretty well, but I would like a little more!

The things I love about it include the large deck size for easy building, the ease of assembly/disassembly, and the chuff cap that cokes stock.

Overall, I love it, and I will definitely want the v3 when/if it comes!

I also have a Kanger Subtank Mini, an an Infinite Cartel mod, a Sigelei 150w box, and a Magma clone. I have a Mutation X (4?) clone and a Plume Veil clone (both from FastTech) on the way. Look out for my other reviews coming soon!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just now made a purchase for one of these.
I have not used it yet, but I can't wait for it to arrive.
Thanks for the review.

ej.exe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ha because of my review or just coincidentally?

I know you will enjoy it, whether cloud chasing, flavor chasing, or just vaping to vape!

It has a single coil mode on the AFC, but I stick to duals for the lower resistance. Seriously though, go for the twisted coil right off. I can't imagine you not loving it!

And stick to 10-15 drops at a time. The leakage can be a pain in the ass if you drip in excess.

-EJ

VU Sponsors