Become a Patron!

Conspiracy Mods

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just picked up one of their full sized dual battery unregulated mods. Thing is freaking awesome. Huge, but awesome. The mini doesn't have the volt meter but is a much more manageable size, but the full sized box still works. In the first pic I have a quad coil .18 ohm build on the Mutation X v2 on it and the voltage drop is .56 volts. With a .7 ohm dual on my Silverplay it was a .1 drop, and with a .57 ohm SubTank it was .12 volts.

9dfe043cc52b1e0eed77e49d23f1b2f6.jpg

As for the size, here it is with the full sized SubTank on it.

c8d49e5b9e69ece9d318d9293364bc84.jpg

It's still a good fit in the hand. Doesn't fit in a Vape Sox though, and it's not comfortable in your back pocket so it's not a great carry mod for me.

Battery life is great though. I have 7 hours of vape time on it with a .5 ohm SubTank and it's at 3.87 volts on the batteries.
TT

MirkoGradski

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn. I'm actually having a mini conspiracy box made right now. I'm having them etch "something" on the side. Ill post pics when I get it. I'm super pumped for it. This thing looks beautiful though.

MirkoGradski

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome. You got these both at a B&M? I dont wanna pester the guys at their spot asking if the thing is done. You don't know how long it usually take for them to make the things do you?

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No idea. I ordered the Agent from Vape Department and the other one I bought at Mountain Oak in Knoxville. How long have you been waiting?
TT

MirkoGradski

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Eh, I placed on Monday with the guy Rob that runs the show. Been keeping in touch with Jake. I'm just wondering if they have a bunch of boxes already made and theyre just gonna etch one over or if theyre actually making a batch.

VU Sponsors