Become a Patron!

Conspiracy RDA by 3CVAPE and Squirmmingcoils

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
3CVAPE sent me one of these to test. Not sure what they wanted me to test, but I figured I'd at least share with everyone my thoughts on it

How I vape
First, the most important thing for me to tell you is my vaping style

I have been vaping for over 7 years.

I DIY all my juice using mainly FA and RF flavorings. I have 7 recipes I vape on all day, some of which are single flavors profiles. I use max VG and at this time I am using nicotine from Chemnic.com

My usual NIC level is between 4-6mg

I use 5 devices (mods) all day long they are:

IPV D2
IPV 3LI
and 3 Xohm Dimebox PWM mods/

I use RTAs and RDTAs exclusively.

I DO NOT DRIP

The only RDAs I have ever owned are a Petri 22mm clone and a Druga. I dont care for the Petri and I feel the Druga has great flavor

Please keep this in mind, that someone with more experience with RDAs may have a different opinion then me.

I use:
3- Griffin 22mm
1 Griffin 25mm mini
and 2 Limitless Plusi.

On all of my attys with the exception of the Griffin 25 mini I use premade clapton wire I get from advancedvapesupply.com It is 316L 28/32

I wrap dual coils at 4mm ID and about 8 wraps for a approximate resistance of .6 ohms

On the Griffin 25 mini I can't seem to get 4mm ID coils in it so I shrink my normal coils down to 3.5mm ID everything else is the same

I find all 3 of these attys give me the best possible flavor of the things I have used including vgod trick tank, merlin, mage, and a few others

I vape on my IPV mods at about 50 watts. On my PWM mods which are dual 18650s my potentiometer is usually at 50%

I only vape in power mode. I never do TC.

I vape about 15ml of juice a day.

I use Muji Cotton

This is how I have been vaping for at least a year or more.

FLAVOR

On to the important stuff.
So to test the flavor, I pulled a set of my normal coils from another atty and installed them. I used my RF brownie ejuice that I vape all day every day. The Conspiracy is flavorful. About the same as my Druga, Griffins or Limitless Plusi. The pull is more airy then a griffin and less airy then a limitless plus. I have actually found my self using it alot, which is weird since I hate dripping.

Doesnt it make clouds?
Yep! lots of them.

Does it do single coil?
They say it does but I havent triedd but there is a way to have one airslot closed and one adjustable.

Does it Squonk
Yes, BF pin is included

Is it well made?
Sure seems to be. No issues. Everything turns smoothly after you lube it up

Is there anything bad about it?
Hell yeah!

so they send this thing to you completely disassembled. Meaning you have to install the 510 pin the 510 insulator ,the peek insulator, the positive pole, and SOME of the orings, AND ALL 4 post screws
Good thing they sent extra screws, theres like 6 hex screws and 6 flat head screws in the bag. I lost at leats 2 of these while trying to get them in.

I dont't like this at all, I wanted it assembled, but I can see how with the fact that you get 2 choices of pins and screws they let you put it together yourself to decide from the start how to set it up. But having to install orings was a PITA as well. The one to hold the drip tip in was not fun. SO I wish they would at least put the orings on for you.
They give you a diagram so its not hard to figure out but they neglect to tell you to put an oring in the top cap for the DT

Overall I like this RDA and will keep it around.

Heres the specs from the manufacturer:
Designed by squirmingcoils in collaboration with 3cvape and inspired by team Coil Conspiracy. The Conspiracy Rda is a silver plated, low profile, 24mm design. This two post design is super easy to build on with 3 x 1.5mm post holes yet juice well still allows plenty of space for liquid circulation. Adjustable airflow so it can acompany a single or dual coil build. And finally its a self assembly rda so you choose between standard or squonk pin on assembly. Both included.

Here's some photos:

5_compact.JPG

Conspiracy_RDA_by_3CVape_Silver_Plated_2_Post_Postless_Style_Deck_Single_or_Dual_Slot_Airflow_Donut_Ultem_Drip_Tip_compact.jpg

Last edited:

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fixes 2 of the problems I had with the CSMNT. The screws won’t bend your leads w/ way they’re positioned & the second o-ring to keep the top cap in place. Vaping Biker had a good review on it couple of weeks ago

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't like that it comes disassembled at all. $60 for an atty that comes to you in bits, and you have to put together. In my book, that's a kit, like an electronics kit or a model car kit. This maker SHOULD offer an assembled at full price, the disassembled at a bit of a discount. But I see people commenting on the tube, falling all over themselves to get it and seeing nothing wrong with that. I thought vapers were alternative/innovative types, that's why we vape, right? But I see alot of sheeple who don't care. Don't have to pay anyone to assemble it. We'll get the consumer to put it together himself, and he'll be happy to do it! On top of that, the deck is nothing really new. And the name was stolen from the Tobeco Conspiracy rda that came out a year or so ago. I for one don't want to see other makers trying this shit.

VU Sponsors