Become a Patron!

Conversations with Carambrda...

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There will be those who will smack their foreheads and scowl at their screens saying to themselves:

"What's the matter with Gsmit1 giving this guy attention and a platform like this? Doesn't he realize how outta control this man's ego is already?!?!?!"

Well... I'm going to anyway :)

For myself, this will be the place where I will take conversations with @Carambrda that begin in other threads, but may be distracting to those threads.

I will view this as his thread to do with as he sees fit along with being an open arena for any issues that may arise with other members as well.

My friend will either be offended or honored or maybe a bit of each by this suggestion. That I have no control over. As always, I really do mean well. He is a fountain of good and useful information, but does in my view seem unable at times to discern when, where and how much of that information is useful. ?

As a secondary service, possibly useful to himself, maybe this thread can become a repository of his posts where he can easily and quickly point somebody to where he's already addressed a topic, thus saving him much typing.

As usual, for what it's it's worth :) Maybe nothing. I guess we'll see.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Always glad to see that I'm THE most important vape celeb now. Thanks for making it official! ?

VU Sponsors