Become a Patron!

Converted my first smoker into a vapor

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So my brother in-law decided that he is going to quit smoking and start vaping. he been trying my vape for last few days, and today he asked to borrowed my old till friday when he gets his, so i guess the juice i made isn't that bad after all lol. better then a cigarette lol, i really didn't do anything to get him to quit other than explain the facts of why i quit and took up vaping. he is a bit of a healthy nut lol. but he tried vaping last year and it didn't work for him. he was using a subtank mini from kragertech with 18mg nicotine trying to blow the clouds you would get with melo 300 or tvf8/12 ect....lol. i explained to him why he couldn't get the clouds he wanted and why he felt weird and had headaches lol. he has had my mod with the melo 300 since noon today it's just about midnight here now and he hasn't smoked yet. some of these vape shops really need to learn there nicotine levels better, he got his info down in southern ontario, my buddy from also just switch not sure if he did it cause of me ill have to ask him, but he also got bad nicotine info for his vape, and so did i, maybe the vape shops figured if they gave you a nicotine just a bit 2 strong you would have to buy another bottle, anyway just wanted to share

Keep Vaping Them OO0OOO0OOoo0oo0oooo00's lol

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I converted my BIL a while back. Got him started on a pen vape because he didn't want to mess with mods etc. About 2 months went by and he texted me asking my opinion on a mod and tank setup he getting ready to buy. I warned him that he was now heading down a slippery slope!
But it's a fun slippery slope, like sledding...very expensive sledding! Lol!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes and no depends, i quit in sept and i spent avg 100 a month on cigarettes so id be at 200, so i have spent more than that on vaping but i got what i need and enough juice to last the year, so if I stick to the plan ill start to see the saving jan or feb

VU Sponsors