Become a Patron!

Cooler vapes VS Warmer vapes

Totempolez

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
After a year or so of vaping on just a strait clapton coils i decided to watch some you tube video tutorials on how to build some "advanced" coils. i would say i am getting the hang of most of them with the exception of the alien coil (that one still eludes me). The question i have is, what is the best coil for a cooler vape? i vape at 75w on a 200w Fu Chai mod using a velocity atty. i do not use the temp setting on my mod.

I started with a stapled clapton and it was a ok,not much of a difference from the regular clapton. then i made a staggered stapled clapton which was the coolest vape i have had so far (and the best fore me). then i made the stapled tiger coil build, it looks awsome but the vape was a bit warm for me and makes my peanut butter juices taste weird.

anyhow, i was wondering what other coils were out that that i can try that would give me a cooler vape. i have watched a whole mess of videos but the only compilation video of coils and their reviews/comparisons is more then a year old and i know the community has come a long way since then.
So, if anyone out there can compare the different coils out there that would be appreciated too.
Thanks in advance

VU Sponsors