Become a Patron!

Cosmic Fog-Cola Gummy

M.scar.603

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So one of my favorite juices that I love to vape from time to time is Cola Gummy by Cosmic Fog..anybody else dig this flavor??

I can't vape it all day everyday but intermittently I LOVE it!! It really does have a fizzyness to it and is totally spot on when it comes to tasting line those little coke bottle gummies from when I was little!

Das Bund

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel the exact same way about it. I fill a tank with it and use it a few times a day or every other day. I really like the flavor and the way it feels. I love HARIBO Cola Gummies and I find that COSMIC FOG's Cola Gummy taste spot on. I have always found the yellow/clear part of the gummy to taste kinda weird (in a good way) and the first time I tried CF-CG I was shocked at how much it tasted just like the real thing!

Tommy-Chi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So one of my favorite juices that I love to vape from time to time is Cola Gummy by Cosmic Fog..anybody else dig this flavor??

I can't vape it all day everyday but intermittently I LOVE it!! It really does have a fizzyness to it and is totally spot on when it comes to tasting line those little coke bottle gummies from when I was little!

I've recently purchased some Cosmic Fog, but not this particular flavor. I was confused by the description. Maybe I'm too old, b/c I think they are producing "coke bottle - looking gummies" that taste like coke. When I was a kid, we had wax bottles with coke or sugar flavors flavor in them.

I didn't know what to make of them so I did not purchase. Must be for someone abt 15yrs younger than me. Doh! :D

nmclemente

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried and purchased this one today and absolutely love it. When I came home I searched reviews and it seems like the majority of people absolutely hate it, saying it tastes like soap? So glad I found other people who love the nostalgic taste :)

VU Sponsors