Country Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Topic/section requests' started by Polargirl, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Polargirl

Polargirl Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Since this is a heavily USA leaning forum, I am suggesting a country forum with sub-forums of different countries on all things vaping related either specific to that sub-forum's country and/or places fellow vapors outside the US in the same country can network especially politically on vaping issues but even just personal meetups.

Maybe regional like state/province or even local like city sub-forums can be considered after seeing how the country forum works.

I don't know if the specific country sub-forums should be either staff or member created. I guess a member can message staff to create a sub-forum for a country that doesn't have one rather than have multiple sub-forums on the same country created by users.

Since it isn't technically a country but severely affects vaping politics, I will definitely recommend an EU sub-forum in addition to sub-forums for countries within the EU. The UN might be another non-country that could have its own sub-forum since they do or will affect vaping politics.

NineNine likes this.
  2. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Reviewer Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    If you have a meet other then the US please advice me, I will work on a new country as they come in. Thank you for yor suggestion, vape on.

3. Polargirl

Blog Posts:
    I'm in the USA myself but see many UK and Canadian members here. Not many from elsewhere including Australia which has plenty of their own vaping sites with members that could be posting here.

It would be nice for non American vapers to have their own forum space to talk about vaping politics, merchandise purchasing, meetups and other things local and uniquely specific to them.

NineNine likes this.
  4. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Reviewer Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    The only section that makes sense is local meet ups for other countries all else you mentioned we have like the trading post already for all no matter where you live. And all members are welcome to start threads themselves for politics in their country. .. .

5. Polargirl

Blog Posts:
    The information exists elsewhere on the site but the hard part is accessing it since there seems to be too many forums for site newbies. It is often hard for newbies to create threads in the most appropriate forum even those from the US. I had to share purchasing and legal information with a few Canadian members already despite that information likely posted elsewhere on this site before I came here.

If the forum is created for meetups, then it would be interesting to see what else non American vapers post in them as a site feedback tool.

6. NineNine

NineNine New Member

Blog Posts:
    China, thanks

7. TomDS

TomDS New Member

Blog Posts:
    Now I`m in Spain.
    I`m from USA.

8. SandwichSD

SandwichSD New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey.

Let's get acquainted. I`m from ... It`s secret.;)

9. NineNine

NineNine New Member

Blog Posts:
    New comer from China. I am here.

5150sick likes this.