Become a Patron!

Coupla new aquisitions, been busy, made first coils...

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
mini-Been busy...JPG ..out of absolute need. They're five turns of I THINK 24 gauge, gingerly tested, overstuffed with wick, had to trim it back, jest a shade, not tons of room in the EHPro. Works well, but this build won't blow massive clouds, with the tip I have laying around, and the amount of cotton I have in it. Good flavor, doe'snt leak, topcap's a shade snug, The AR knock-off still needs the bottom cap, de-oxidised, fer proper contact with the switch pin, fer reliable firing. I state again, screw USPS, took eight total days, for supposed three-day 'priority delivery'...NEVER AGAIN...

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How do you like ehpro? I have an ehpro mod and atty, mod was a pain to get functioning (sticky button) and the atty has a center post that loves to spin on me when tightening coils, but I have always heard good things...

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How do you like ehpro? I have an ehpro mod and atty, mod was a pain to get functioning (sticky button) and the atty has a center post that loves to spin on me when tightening coils, but I have always heard good things...
The Valkyrie's a good unit...decent vaping, not badly made...easily worth the money I paid...MUCH more reliable than the AR knock-off I bought..I usually vape the hell outta the Valk. knock-off, wish I could find an original, IN STOCK, that I could afford

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finding an original in stock is hard, and finding one with a reasonable pricetag is just impossible.

I know i'm a bit late on this post, but I will say the EHPRO Valkyrie is good for a experienced vaper, I wouldn't want to give it to a new guy or gal, mainly because you cannot ohm it.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know i'm a bit late on this post, but I will say the EHPRO Valkyrie is good for a experienced vaper, I wouldn't want to give it to a new guy or gal, mainly because you cannot ohm it.
You can.. just need to be smarter than the average bear.
Volt meter will work.

VU Sponsors