Become a Patron!

Cray Cray Ice Cream

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is one I put together when my two remaining brain cells arched. INW Coconut Cookies is a great stand alone to have around, @ 2% it's fantastic! I would have to imagine subbing it with 2% INW biscuit and .75-1% INW or FA Coconut would work in this recipe, but I haven't tried. If you have FA Cardamom getting all dusty this is a great one to use it in. The flavor here is too hard to describe and it has to be one of my favorites to vape in a long time. Just sniffing the bottle gets me all hot and bothered.

Coconut Cookies(INW) 2%
VBIC(CAP) 4.5%
Sweet Rice(FE) 2%
Dairy/Milk(TFA) 2%(with the bad stuff)
Cardamom(FA) .75%
(10 day steep minimum)

Some Cray Cray mixing tunage

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great tune but this recipe made me think of this one ... for multiple reasons no less!

Watch this while listening to that. Craaaaay Craaaaayyy
200w.webp

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got around to mixing this 7 days ago, tasting today although @Squonk recommends steeping for 10 days. And OMG I’m so sorryyyy that I took so long to mix this! This is absolutely positively delicious! Squonk I don’t know how you did it. But thank you, thank you, thank you! :blowkiss: :inlove:

Everyone needs to try this! It’s amazing!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed 120mls of Cray Cray today! I was so sorry to see my 1st 30ml gone. It’s delicious! Now to wait the 10 days :wait: its going to be a killer wait :D

Thanks again @Squonk :vino:

Hope you are well! We all have missed you! Pop in when you have time :inlove:

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's impossible to verbally describe a unique flavor, for me. I can't say it tastes like mint, or like salt or like...
Cardamom is often used in desserts too, where I've slipped it into a pound cake or whatever.
It's unique and very tasty.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is one I put together when my two remaining brain cells arched. INW Coconut Cookies is a great stand alone to have around, @ 2% it's fantastic! I would have to imagine subbing it with 2% INW biscuit and .75-1% INW or FA Coconut would work in this recipe, but I haven't tried. If you have FA Cardamom getting all dusty this is a great one to use it in. The flavor here is too hard to describe and it has to be one of my favorites to vape in a long time. Just sniffing the bottle gets me all hot and bothered.

Coconut Cookies(INW) 2%
VBIC(CAP) 4.5%
Sweet Rice(FE) 2%
Dairy/Milk(TFA) 2%(with the bad stuff)
Cardamom(FA) .75%
(10 day steep minimum)

Some Cray Cray mixing tunage
Don't know how I missed this one @Squonk ......:bliss:

AND have all ingreds.

VU Sponsors