Become a Patron!

Craziest builds

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What has been your craziest setup? Mine was 22ga parallels ohming 0.06. That shit was stupid, even for me.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And my very first build EVER was 0.1 on IGO-W... Juice was 24mg. That was stupid as well. At the time i was absolutely baffled, "why cant i vape this without coughing?"

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did a dual 24ga parallel build with two wraps per side(four strands wide). It was around .05ohm and completely useless for anything but tasteless lung busting clouds.

T

Taver13

just did a dual parrallel 22g 3wrap on a 5/64th bit. on my mutation x v2. .03ohm running it wide open, its ridonkulous. sitting on my copper smpl so no voltage drop. its nuts

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made a quad 20 Gauge dragon coil setup on my Zenith V2, metered out at 0.06. Took one drag and ripped the coils out. Hottest most flavorless vape I have ever had. The cloud was incredible. Not the stupidest thing I have done, but getting up there.

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Running dual coil 4 wrap 20ga in my Dark Horse right now. (.04 ohm. I don't know why)

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Running dual coil 4 wrap 20ga in my Dark Horse right now. (.04 ohm. I don't know why)
Can't be that low? I'm somewhat experienced with thicker wire builds and that just sounds wrong. Check with another ohm reader, im betting it's at least 0.08.

T

Taver13

Can't be that low? I'm somewhat experienced with thicker wire builds and that just sounds wrong. Check with another ohm reader, im betting it's at least 0.08.
its possible, as stated in an above post, i had a .03 with a parallel build. i used two different ohm readers and my fluke multimeter

T

Taver13

also, the rda has something to do with it i bet, certain rdas have a lower resistance as well, depending on what they are made out of. my rdas with copper decks i noticed have a lower resitance than the same rda with a stainless deck with the same build

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, i've done propably ~100 builds with 20 gauge and i'm not buying that 0.04 ohms with four wrap duals.

T

Taver13

Yeah, i've done propably ~100 builds with 20 gauge and i'm not buying that 0.04 ohms with four wrap duals.
true, i for some reason was thinking he did parallels, parallels would definatly get you that low

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's true about RDA's, i have a Tobh clone with insane voltage drop. Five wrap sleepers with 20 gauge, that should be like 0.1 or lower but in the tobh it reads out 0.4 :D Clones are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you get.

T

Taver13

It's true about RDA's, i have a Tobh clone with insane voltage drop. Five wrap sleepers with 20 gauge, that should be like 0.1 or lower but in the tobh it reads out 0.4 :D Clones are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you get.
i actually got a copper deck tobh for that reason

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tried it on the meter I just got, and it's reading. 08

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, and as I'm brand new to this forum, I must say I love the quick feedback. Delightful.

manson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Touch your meters leads together first and see what the resistance is. then measure your atty, and add

VU Sponsors