Become a Patron!

Creamy or Milky taste what flavor to use

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you hear it has a creamy taste or some eliquids have a milky type of taste when mixed with other flavors what flavoring gives the creamy taste or milky taste?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When you hear it has a creamy taste or some eliquids have a milky type of taste when mixed with other flavors what flavoring gives the creamy taste or milky taste?
Oh, what I good question!

You'll get better, more complex answers, but for me, it depends on what else is in the mix. I absolutely LOVE Vanilla Classic by FA. Love it. In a couple recipes I have, it does that for me. In one of them, it's mixed with TFA Cheesecake (Graham Crust), and in another mix I have it with FA Fresh Cream (aka Cream Fresh, lol). Both recipes are more like bakery flavors.

In fruits, sometimes a combo of FA Vienna Cream with FA Vanilla Classic do that, too. Something else that just popped into mind is Capellas Sweet Cream. I'm still learning that flavor, but it's also quite good.

I'm excited to see more answers @wizzard.

WilliamC83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive been on the hunt for a "true" cream/milk concentrate for a while now, unfortunately I still haven't found what I'm looking for. So far Ive tried MBV Sweet Cream, FA Fresh Cream & VZ-SC Cream, all good in their own rights but just not what I'm looking for. I was hoping they would get better with steeping, which they did but they just didn't produce the "rich-milky-creaminess" I'm after.

I recently found out about a Creamy Milk concentrate by Kandi Hed at justvape24/7.com, allegedly a fantastic creamy-milk flavoring but unfortunately JV24/7 doesn't ship to the states, go figure :(. If anyone is in an area that justvape24/7.com ships to & you plan to place an order with them PLEASE let me know. I can PayPal you some money to order me some & to ship it to me. I would be very, VERY grateful if someone, ANYONE, can help me with this.

Ive been on a mission to perfect a Vanilla Custard recipe & the only thing I'm really lacking is an "authentic" cream/milk flavoring. Based on what Ive heard the Kandi Hed Creamy Milk (as well as their Crazy Creamy Custard, but I digress) might be exactly what I need. Justvape24/7.com is the only vendor I could find who carries Kandi Hed concentrates, so unless someone is in an area they ship to & is willing to help me I have no way to purchase these flavorings. If anyone is in a position to help me with this please PM me.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive been on the hunt for a "true" cream/milk concentrate for a while now, unfortunately I still haven't found what I'm looking for. So far Ive tried MBV Sweet Cream, FA Fresh Cream & VZ-SC Cream, all good in their own rights but just not what I'm looking for. I was hoping they would get better with steeping, which they did but they just didn't produce the "rich-milky-creaminess" I'm after.

I recently found out about a Creamy Milk concentrate by Kandi Hed at justvape24/7.com, allegedly a fantastic creamy-milk flavoring but unfortunately JV24/7 doesn't ship to the states, go figure :(. If anyone is in an area that justvape24/7.com ships to & you plan to place an order with them PLEASE let me know. I can PayPal you some money to order me some & to ship it to me. I would be very, VERY grateful if someone, ANYONE, can help me with this.

Ive been on a mission to perfect a Vanilla Custard recipe & the only thing I'm really lacking is an "authentic" cream/milk flavoring. Based on what Ive heard the Kandi Hed Creamy Milk (as well as their Crazy Creamy Custard, but I digress) might be exactly what I need. Justvape24/7.com is the only vendor I could find who carries Kandi Hed concentrates, so unless someone is in an area they ship to & is willing to help me I have no way to purchase these flavorings. If anyone is in a position to help me with this please PM me.
Are they in the United Kingdom?

WilliamC83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are they in the United Kingdom?

The only address listed on their site is the one below but I know they do ship to the UK.

JUST VAPE 24/7 LTD
UNIT 8
BEACON BUSINESS PARK
FARNINGHAM ROAD
CROWBOROUGH
EAST SUSSEX
TN6 2GD

Ive contacted them & ecigexpress in the hopes that they can wholesale their Kandi Hed concentrates to ecigexpress, that way we have access to them here in the states. I'm expecting a reply tomorrow but based on what is says on their site it looks like they do in fact wholesale to other vendors, so I'm hopeful. If they can't work something out with ecigexpress then my only hope is for someone they do ship to order some & ship it to me. If it turns out this is my only option is this something you would be willing to help me with?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do have friends in Bolton and I've messaged one of them soon as I read your post. Of course he's sleeping right now, as they're five hours ahead of EST, but I hope to be hearing back from him sometime tomorrow. I'll let you know when he does. ;)

dnezarmichael

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Depends on what kind of milky, creamy flavor I'm working on.

Usually for me its FA fresh cream, FA Vienna Cream and whatever type of FA Vanilla im in the mood for

Sometimes I use TPA Malted Milk, or TPA Bavarian Cream or TPA Cheesecake (Graham crust)

Sometimes I use a mixture of CAP vanilla cupcake, CAP sweet cream or CAP New York Cheesecake

WilliamC83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do have friends in Bolton and I've messaged one of them soon as I read your post. Of course he's sleeping right now, as they're five hours ahead of EST, but I hope to be hearing back from him sometime tomorrow. I'll let you know when he does. ;)

Thanks, Teresa, I truly appreciate your consideration. When I put something in my cart on their site & go to check out there is a drop down list with 44 Countries that they ship to, unfortunately the US is not one of them, :(:mad:. When I heard of the Creamy Milk & Crazy Creamy Custard flavorings my first thought was, "I MUST try these". Immediately I went to their site & added the flavors to my cart, I get really excited about new flavorings that have such good feedback like these, almost giddy, then I went to checkout & DARN, sucked the wind right out of my sails when I noticed they don't ship to the states.

I really hope JV24/7 can work something out with ecigexpress, that way I can get the flavorings as well as the shipping cheap. I primarily do DIY juice because I'm on a budget, its SO MUCH CHEAPER! I'm not talking just a couple bucks cheaper here, I can make 500ml of quality juice for a fraction of the price of premium pre-mixed juice, especially compared to B&M shop prices. Now there are a lot more "budget friendly" juice lines nowadays but so far I haven't been all that impressed with the quality of the flavors, in fact some have been down right horrible.
The only flavor I really want to vape these days is Vanilla Custard, rich, sweet & CREAMY Vanilla Custard, its all I want to vape, I just can't seem to get enough of it, lol.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My friend messaged me back this morning and said this place is around London and he sees no problem with sending me some. :) He's gonna get back with me after he gets off work.
And I'm happy to help if I can! If it's that good, I may get some for myself! :D

WilliamC83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My friend messaged me back this morning and said this place is around London and he sees no problem with sending me some. :) He's gonna get back with me after he gets off work.
And I'm happy to help if I can! If it's that good, I may get some for myself! :D

That's excellent news, Teresa, thank you so much. JV24/7 got back to me today, apparently they are working on a way to ship to the states & they may very well be able to work something out with ecigexpress however, that might take a wile & I'm impatient, lol ;).

I want to get 30ml of Crazy Creamy Custard & 30ml of Creamy Milk, both in a PG base. The "Sub Total" for these two flavorings in 30ml is £11.30, which is approx. $18 USD (I rounded up) however, I don't think that includes VAT & I need to know how much you (or your friend?) needs to ship it to me here in Sacramento, CA 95825, I can PM you my full address.

I really, REALLY appreciate you helping me with this, Teresa. It could have taken weeks to find someone considerate enough to help me, its nice to know some people still care about helping others :). Let me know when your friend is ready to do this & how he wants to go about it, if he wants me to send him the money PayPal or what?

Thanks for everything, Teresa, you ROCK!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's excellent news, Teresa, thank you so much. JV24/7 got back to me today, apparently they are working on a way to ship to the states & they may very well be able to work something out with ecigexpress however, that might take a wile & I'm impatient, lol ;).

I want to get 30ml of Crazy Creamy Custard & 30ml of Creamy Milk, both in a PG base. The "Sub Total" for these two flavorings in 30ml is £11.30, which is approx. $18 USD (I rounded up) however, I don't think that includes VAT & I need to know how much you (or your friend?) needs to ship it to me here in Sacramento, CA 95825, I can PM you my full address.

I really, REALLY appreciate you helping me with this, Teresa. It could have taken weeks to find someone considerate enough to help me, its nice to know some people still care about helping others :). Let me know when your friend is ready to do this & how he wants to go about it, if he wants me to send him the money PayPal or what?

Okay, I just read this AFTER I p.m.'ed you.....great minds think alike! :D

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

10-14 days transit time from the UK roughly.
Good news is that USPS can't really fuck with it and will not send it back, nice little Ben Franklin designed treaty does not allow for that.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope they're as good as their descriptions on the website! 1-3 days to get them to my friend, then it usually takes 7-10 days when he sends me stuff.

Well, it's a year and a half later... and I'm wondering; did y'all get your Crazy Creamy Custard & Creamy Milk flavorings via England? If so; "How DO they taste, Dah'links???". And what mg Nico are you mixing them with; if any? Thanks; New Member; Fairly New Vaper; who is also searching for a good
Sweet & Creamy type of flavor; my mouth is getting bored with the rest!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it's a year and a half later... and I'm wondering; did y'all get your Crazy Creamy Custard & Creamy Milk flavorings via England? If so; "How DO they taste, Dah'links???". And what mg Nico are you mixing them with; if any? Thanks; New Member; Fairly New Vaper; who is also searching for a good
Sweet & Creamy type of flavor; my mouth is getting bored with the rest!
JustVape24/7 is the website, but they don't ship to the States, hence the need for a British friend to send it. When I got it, I was vaping 6mg. Down to 3 now. ;)

soulseek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
People claim there is all kinds of ways to create a milky taste; Huckleberried gave a pretty good outline.
Personally, I believe that it should be called "creamy" and not "milky". I love milk drink lots of it and various kinds. The closest thing I've gotten to a milk vape is Mylk from Brewell Vapory and this is a sweet condensed milk flavour, not plain milk. It's really really good, wish I knew what they were using.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I often like FA Coconut added on to plain cream flavors. At 0.5% you can get extra creaminess with little/no coconut flavor (depends what else is in your recipe).

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am in the UK and have tried a few Kandi Held flavours before. Every company has there good and bad concentrates right. Well I cant comment on the ones you mentioned but all the ones I have tried were average at best. The UK concentrate that I have heard people really like a lot is by a company called cupcake world, it is there Devon Cream. It is also available rebranded under Chefs Flavours, I have started doing a few mixes with it that are steeping so will have to wait and see. One I have tried in the UK is SOlub Arome cream, most of there range is awful to my tastebuds but I do love there doughnut, the cream is actually pretty good, a thick tasting one.

Of the popular ones Bavarian Cream and Sweet Cream by TPA work for me as thick creamy flavours and FA cream is the best one as a single cream in authenticity, but I do find it can mute other flavours to some degree. Coconut as HIC mentions is a good shout too, I never get much coconut from it, just butter, which isnt a bad thing

VU Sponsors