Become a Patron!

Cthulhu Deathwish, Should I?

GeorgeTz6

Member For 2 Years
Hey people, haven't been here in a while, but I'm back with a question.
Right now I have a Tuglyfe v2 mod, it's an unregulated series box with dual mosfets and a "useless" 40amp fuse. I'll get into that a little bit later.
The mod obviously being a series unregulated hits hard enough to melt saturated coils...
I love it, it hits hard and fast, I really like the dual mosfets and the shit is seriously built like a tank, I really from the bottom of my heart think you could ran it over with a car and I would be fine...
I call the fuse useless, because in theory, at 8 volts with a 0.2ohm coil, you would pull 40 amps...
In reality you can go down to 0.1 (I've done it), theoretically pulling 80amps and the fuse won't blow because of voltage sag... I bet you could even go lower but I'm not about that 700watt life XD
Sorry for rambling out of topic, I just love it so much
Back on track...
Lately I'm seeing a lot of cthulhu deathwishes, and I'm starting to consider making the jump to that...
I really think the ultem door is THE ugliest thing and I'm affraid of hotbutton, but I like it cause it looks so big and mighty, I bet it's also ridiculously well constracted, oh the 20700 compatibility ain't bad...
It's just really expensive, and I'm not sure about making the jump over to that, I'll call it a sidegrade because it's not all pros...
What do you guys think? And again, sorry for turning a simple question into a 300 work essay, I'm just a little bit hyped

VU Sponsors