Become a Patron!

Cubis Tip

Zabashai

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys!

So, I bought a Joyetech Cubis bundle with the eVic mini a few months ago. I accidentally dropped it and broke the tip I preferred to use. I've been searching the internet to try and figure out what kind it was so I can purchase a new one, or one that is similar.

Basically, it wasn't open like a normal drip tip. It had almost a spiral inside of it and I really liked the air flow it provided. Anyone know how or where I could find something like this? I ordered a second Cubis tank, but this mouthpiece was not included. I know this picture is garbage, but it at least gives you an idea of just how restrictive it was. I may try to take another with the flash.

2TtG0G6.jpg

Thanks for the help! :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bump for help. I know what you're talking about but I can't remember what they call em. Any chance of a clearer photo?

Zabashai

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I keep trying to take a better photo, but they all look horrible. Thinking about splitting it in half since it's broken anyway. I'll try to get more posted.

Thanks!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Funny thing, I found it all over EU , hardly any mention in the US about it.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
you might contact the us retailers that sell the AIO EGO and see if they can get them in? The only place that had them in the US was the last link but they have all of them but the black. A couple bucks for 5 is not bad at all.

Zabashai

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you might contact the us retailers that sell the AIO EGO and see if they can get them in? The only place that had them in the US was the last link but they have all of them but the black. A couple bucks for 5 is not bad at all.

It wouldn't be bad without that shipping. The last one is actually coming from China. I'm still searching. I may need to just look at it as $18.00 for a pack of 5, instead of that $16.00 shipping cost :O. Odd that it's so much harder to find in the US.

VU Sponsors