Become a Patron!

Custard juices from ITC Vapes

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking about ordering my very first custard juice called Cinna Gram Custard, was wondering if anyone might have tried this juice from ITC Vapes..
What does custard taste like? What exactly makes it a "custard"? Thx in advance!

sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

plankiest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Custard is slightly reminiscent of vanilla pudding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Custard is slightly reminiscent of vanilla pudding.

Can you be more specific? Have you vaped a custard juice and if so what flavor? Did you like it? thx!

plankiest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm speaking from eating custard, not from vaping it, unfortunately. I imagine the custard component will give it a good creamy base.

Quoc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i ordered the cinnagram custard and custard #3 and to be honest they're not too impressive, the Cinna Gram is ok but funny after taste kind of too creamy, not adv for me, the custard #3 was whatever, i vape 1ml and it's been sitting here on my desk, i love custard juice, and the only custard juice i've been vaping nonstop for the last 5 months is vanilla custard from Whitelablejuice. hope this helps

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i ordered the cinnagram custard and custard #3 and to be honest they're not too impressive, the Cinna Gram is ok but funny after taste kind of too creamy, not adv for me, the custard #3 was whatever, i vape 1ml and it's been sitting here on my desk, i love custard juice, and the only custard juice i've been vaping nonstop for the last 5 months is vanilla custard from Whitelablejuice. hope this helps
It does...I ordered Cinna gram custard, Nilla gorilla and Spoon licker that should be here tomorrow...this will be my first ever try with custard juice..

Quoc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i've never a big fan of fruit flavored juice, but i've ordered the spoon licker OG as well for my brother, and he loved it.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my ITC Vapes juice today...Far and away the Cinne Gram Custard is one of the best juices I've ever vaped. It tastes like a Graham cracker with a hint of Cinnamon... Vaping it at 65w in the Arctic with the .2 ohm coil this thick juice blows good clouds too..The Nilla Gorilla is not bad either and I'm still making my mind up about the Spoon Licker OG...all in all I'm really happy with the quality juice from ITC...

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got my ITC Vapes juice today...Far and away the Cinne Gram Custard is one of the best juices I've ever vaped. It tastes like a Graham cracker with a hint of Cinnamon... Vaping it at 65w in the Arctic with the .2 ohm coil this thick juice blows good clouds too..The Nilla Gorilla is not bad either and I'm still making my mind up about the Spoon Licker OG...all in all I'm really happy with the quality juice from ITC...

Yea i dunno how to feel about the SL OG either.. I keep going back and forth on if i like it, or don't..

I do want to try the Cinn Gram Custard.. His Lemon Custard Bar is really good too (just a PITA to get rid of the taste/smell from any tank)

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea i dunno how to feel about the SL OG either.. I keep going back and forth on if i like it, or don't..

I do want to try the Cinn Gram Custard.. His Lemon Custard Bar is really good too (just a PITA to get rid of the taste/smell from any tank)
Yeah, I've heard that too...Maybe my next order will include that lemon bar custard..
Actually this is my first time vaping any custard juice and if the rest are like the Cinne Gram I'll be ordering custard juices for now on... I'm really impressed how good it is..

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I've heard that too...Maybe my next order will include that lemon bar custard..
Actually this is my first time vaping any custard juice and if the rest are like the Cinne Gram I'll be ordering custard juices for now on... I'm really impressed how good it is..

Haven't tried their custards yet at all.. but I plan on it with my next order.. I have 4 other custards I'm trying to go through before and honeslty - Dr Crimmy's and WhiteCloudVapor's vanilla custard is so damn good its hard to top them for me right now but maybe ITC will surprise me

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't tried their custards yet at all.. but I plan on it with my next order.. I have 4 other custards I'm trying to go through before and honeslty - Dr Crimmy's and WhiteCloudVapor's vanilla custard is so damn good its hard to top them for me right now but maybe ITC will surprise me
I heard about ITC gourmet juice, at MBV prices, from my brother in WA state..he kept telling me how good ITC juice really is, so I finally checked them out for myself, and glad I did...
Normally I get my juice custom mixed at a local shop.. 50 ml for $23, and it is good juice, but the ITC juice is a lot better quality and only $20 for a 120ml bottle, no CA taxes and free shipping on orders over $50... I just have to plan my orders from them a little ahead of running too low on juice...but I most definitely be ordering from them again...

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lemon Custard Bar OMG its sooooo good I always have that one on hand

plankiest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smacksy, what PG/VG did you get?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smacksy, what PG/VG did you get?

VG max...its thick but wicks well in both the Arctic and Atlantis subtanks...dripping is superb!

plankiest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VG max...its thick but wicks well in both the Arctic and Atlantis subtanks...dripping is superb!

Thanks! I've been super nervous to use what I got in the atlantis, but I think I will take the leap soon! I'm so glad that you're loving the custard flavors!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! I've been super nervous to use what I got in the atlantis, but I think I will take the leap soon! I'm so glad that you're loving the custard flavors!

Thanks back!
The custard flavors are good...and I'm happy the Atlantis vapes it so well..
The guy at ITC Vapes sent me a text to suggest I let the Cinne Gram Custard to steep about a week...I told him it's great straight out of the mail! Lol

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im gonna have to try some of there custards, just got a bottle of dirty dutchman from them. Fairly good straight outta the mail. Im let it sit for a while.

The other cool thing is these guys are close to me. Shipped outta Gouverneur NY. Shipped yesterday, received today. Pretty awsome.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im gonna have to try some of there custards, just got a bottle of dirty dutchman from them. Fairly good straight outta the mail. Im let it sit for a while.

The other cool thing is these guys are close to me. Shipped outta Gouverneur NY. Shipped yesterday, received today. Pretty awsome.
Yeah , their shipping is pretty fast..I placed my order with them and got it 3 days later....and I live in southern CA

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a regular now at ITC. My favs are lemon bar, spoonlicker og, and spoonlicker v2. I've tried a few others such as melon and heavens bounty, but they didn't impress me as much. I gotta try that cinna Graham.

KiraA713

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I found Cinnagram to be somewhat more flavorful than Custard #3, but both were a little on the dry side for me. Lemon Bar, both Spoonlickers, and Heaven's Bounty are my reorders.

VU Sponsors