Become a Patron!

Custom "On" Wismec RX200S

MaxTheSpy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone, Ive been exploring the posibilities with the RX200S, I just got it about 2 weeks ago, and have been pretty surprised with just what you can really do with it on the firmware side.

Im not sure if it is possible but here is what I would like to do:

instea of clicking the fire button 5 times to turn it on, I would like to be able to press it 1 short 1 long and 1 short and have it turn on, or be able to click down the left bottom button and click the fire button 5 times to turn it on.

Let me know if you know of any way to do this without completly messing up the mod.
Please and Thanks
Maxwell

BearHunter104

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
"If's It not broken, let's fix it till it is" my only suggestion...................

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't get what everybodies issue over 5clicks is.
I mean how often are you really turning the mod on and off. I only turn mine off when working on the coil.

FWIW ArcticFox firmware will let you change the clicky..... don't think you can do long and short but other combo are possible

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

MaxTheSpy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't get what everybodies issue over 5clicks is.
I mean how often are you really turning the mod on and off. I only turn mine off when working on the coil.

FWIW ArcticFox firmware will let you change the clicky..... don't think you can do long and short but other combo are possible

The purpose is more to keep others from using it. Im constanty around people who like to vape but dont have their own and Ill leave it in my security locker and my juice will be like half gone and coil all burned up

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The purpose is more to keep others from using it. Im constanty around people who like to vape but dont have their own and Ill leave it in my security locker and my juice will be like half gone and coil all burned up
So your ecurity locker is niether secure or lockable. ....... seems to me that's the issue not how the mod turns on.

MaxTheSpy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So your ecurity locker is niether secure or lockable. ....... seems to me that's the issue not how the mod turns on.

The Security Locker is secure to anyone outside of the organisation, In the locker room. they are left unlocked for periodic searches by the relevant Chain Of Command. Unfortunatly some people dont really know about bounderies.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Security Locker is secure to anyone outside of the organisation, In the locker room. they are left unlocked for periodic searches by the relevant Chain Of Command. Unfortunatly some people dont really know about bounderies.
Then the issue is an intrusive COC exceeding thier boundaries. If the must have access the could issue master keyed locks. ......

My point is i don't think anything short of password protection will solve you issue.....

Letter or petition sent to Top of Chain will solve the problem. .. Believe Me......

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
DIY some juice. there is Crab flavoring. leave that in your tank for a while, but obviously keep a spare tank that you can use. People will soon start to leave yours alone.

Scaldyballs

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Install arctic fox on it, its a hell of a lot better than standard firmware anyways then just change the clicks on it to your own liking so the shitehawks wont be able to rob your juice and ruin the coil.

MaxTheSpy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Install arctic fox on it, its a hell of a lot better than standard firmware anyways then just change the clicks on it to your own liking so the shitehawks wont be able to rob your juice and ruin the coil.

Ive tried to do that, I think Im missing something, I downloaded the latest version, connected my mod to my PC and then tried to click the retrieve software off mod function but it keeps throwing an error code. I even tried loading a previous firmware onto the mod from wismec and it still didnt work. Am I missing something?

Scaldyballs

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive tried to do that, I think Im missing something, I downloaded the latest version, connected my mod to my PC and then tried to click the retrieve software off mod function but it keeps throwing an error code. I even tried loading a previous firmware onto the mod from wismec and it still didnt work. Am I missing something?
Here is the nightlies of the firmware. https://nfeteam.org/arcticfox/nightly/

You will also need NFE firmware tools. here is the latest https://nfeteam.org/nfe-tools/nightly/

Once you have both of them all you need to do is plug the mod into the computer via usb, open up Ntoolbox, it will ask you what you want next then just click on update firmware, choose the file you downloaded from the first link and click open, a few seconds later yuo will have arctic fox on your mod.

Arctic fox configuration is where you go to next and theres a nice amount fo options you can inside that to modify the appearance and how the buttons react.

MaxTheSpy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here is the nightlies of the firmware. https://nfeteam.org/arcticfox/nightly/

You will also need NFE firmware tools. here is the latest https://nfeteam.org/nfe-tools/nightly/

Once you have both of them all you need to do is plug the mod into the computer via usb, open up Ntoolbox, it will ask you what you want next then just click on update firmware, choose the file you downloaded from the first link and click open, a few seconds later yuo will have arctic fox on your mod.

Arctic fox configuration is where you go to next and theres a nice amount fo options you can inside that to modify the appearance and how the buttons react.

can I keep the stock wismec look? or will it change how it looks completly, I also want to keep the features such as pre heat and all that

Scaldyballs

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
can I keep the stock wismec look? or will it change how it looks completly, I also want to keep the features such as pre heat and all that
It will change the look. There's 3 different looks you can have on it. There is pre heat options with arctic fox.

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

MaxTheSpy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Nevermind on keeping stock wismec, so On the Arctic Fox, In profiles, 1,7,8 and all VariWatt. If I have the TFV8 and get perfect settings on profile 1 can I buy a TFV12 and use profile 7 and have them both keep the settings so all I do is switch profiles when I switch the tanks?

Scaldyballs

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nevermind on keeping stock wismec, so On the Arctic Fox, In profiles, 1,7,8 and all VariWatt. If I have the TFV8 and get perfect settings on profile 1 can I buy a TFV12 and use profile 7 and have them both keep the settings so all I do is switch profiles when I switch the tanks?
Yup. Make up the profile you want and just switch from profile one to another with only a few clicks

Scaldyballs

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thought I wanted to keep the stock wismec interface but after using Fox for the last night and most of today I'm not going to change back.
Yeah man it's excellent. I'm only gonna mods from now on that arctic fox support

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors