Become a Patron!

Cyborg quest 100w problem

Hey, I have no idea what happened but it's been like this for 3-4 hours or so, it keeps turning off and on into this screen, tried removing the battery - the moment I put it back in same thing happens. I can't even turn it off. Please help.
krtoppb6stvc1.png

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Might want to check this out. A video may be helpful.

An observation here. Looks similar to something sold on ECBlends many years ago. It was an Oxla/Olex (?) Hero mod that was a tube like this one with ergonomic grips and a led screen read out. Of course, that mod only did 45W maximum. I bricked it by sub-ohming on it at like .25 Ohms, which might seem low but the chip was rated to go to .20 Ohms. I cannot find a pic of that particular mod now though. Fidgity transient InterWebs for you.

My vaping motto, "Gonna brick it, brick it right." :D

Yes, I have even bricked regulated mods by my personal electro-magnetism. Been known to short out digital watches as well. Think of Blanka in the Street fighter games, he shocks others. That's kind of like me.

Last edited:
Might want to check this out. A video may be helpful.

An observation here. Looks similar to something sold on ECBlends many years ago. It was an Oxla/Olex (?) Hero mod that was a tube like this one with ergonomic grips and a led screen read out. Of course, that mod only did 45W maximum. I bricked it by sub-ohming on it at like .25 Ohms, which might seem low but the chip was rated to go to .20 Ohms. I cannot find a pic of that particular mod now though. Fidgity transient InterWebs for you.

My vaping motto, "Gonna brick it, brick it right." :D

Yes, I have even bricked regulated mods by my personal electro-magnetism. Been known to short out digital watches as well. Think of Blanka in the Street fighter games, he shocks others. That's kind of like me.
Neither the video nor the reddit post relate to my problem but thanks anyway.
I also checked if it could've been the battery so i took it out and just plugged in the charger but same thing was happening.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and welcome-
Sorry but it may be time to buy a new mod, may have had liquid drip down onto the electronics and fried the board or dropped a bunch of times? Looks like a very old mod that has been used hard and put away wet with many years of service.
Nothing lasts forever .

Hi and welcome-
Sorry but it may be time to buy a new mod, may have had liquid drip down onto the electronics and fried the board or dropped a bunch of times? Looks like a very old mod that has been used hard and put away wet with many years of service.
Nothing lasts forever .
Hey, my first though was that maybe the liquid got into the electronics, so i opened it and it was completelydry, no signs of any liquids inside, no smell or anything. I also do not recall it dropping or hitting anything last couple of months, it's always on my desk, never leaves it.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hey, my first though was that maybe the liquid got into the electronics, so i opened it and it was completelydry, no signs of any liquids inside, no smell or anything. I also do not recall it dropping or hitting anything last couple of months, it's always on my desk, never leaves it.
Did you buy this new or used? Most of the black paint has been worn off it from heavy use?
Sorry I couldn't help figure out the problem with it.

VU Sponsors