Become a Patron!

Danger of Vaping with Nickel Wire (Ni200) What do you all think?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Copied this video to post here for getting your opinion, so what do you all think about what he is saying?

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While expect a lot of the people already buying heavily into the TC experience to downplay this, i think the guy brings up some fairly logical and unanswered arguments against using it.

I was one of the 10-20% that had a nickel allergy, so no loss to me. By the time i had that figured out I had already begun to move on from it to begin with though. For all the hoopla people make about TC providing this infinitely better experience...i never really got that out of it. Even switching around to Ti and other options.

In hindsight, i'd even go as far as to say my initial positive feelings on TC had a lot more of a placebo effect going on behind them then i'd otherwise want to admit. But hey, dropping $200 on a box mod, multiple times, can sometimes cause that i guess.

Last edited:

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I agree with amanda were is the science i dont use this wire or no much about it but any random person can say this and that is bad till science proves it carry on using it just dont abuse it

happy vaping

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I too have a nickel allergy and all I vape is tc mods with zero problems. Kanthal has a funky taste also makes my throat itch. Most people who bash it just can't figure it out.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...xox7/the_dangers_of_vaping_with_nickel_ni200/

Emg8185hcigar hb dna40"SMOG BOX" -lemo drop , darkhorse, clt 15 points 1 month ago*

While this video sounds fine , the guy keeps saying that so little is known about each aspect , and that even googling has failed him . If he actually did search , and read what he found , he would have came up with most of the following . I am not stating that ni200 or any wire is perfectly safe , just calling to some of his talking points since he couldn't find it .

• water solubility
    Nickel carbonate has a water solubility of 90 mg/L, whereas other nickel compounds, such as nickel oxide, nickel sulphide and nickel tetra carbonyl are water insoluble.

• nickel carbonate/ nickel carbonyl production and info
******nickel carbonyl*****At 323 K (50 °C (122 °F)), carbon monoxide is passed over impure nickel. The optimal rate occurs at 130 °C

******nickel carbonate*** Nickel carbonates are hydrolyzed upon contact with aqueous acids to give solutions containing the ion [Ni(H2O)6]2+, liberating water and carbon dioxide in the process. Calcining (heating to drive off CO2 and water) of these carbonates gives nickel oxide

NiCO3 → NiO + CO2 The nature of the resulting oxide depends on the nature of the precursor. The oxide obtained from the basic carbonate is often most useful for catalysis.

Basic nickel carbonate can be made by treating solutions of nickel sulfate with sodium carbonate, shown here for the basic carbonate:

4 Ni2+ + CO32− + 6 OH− + 4 H2O → Ni4CO3(OH)6(H2O)4 The hydrated carbonate has been prepared by electrolytic oxidation of nickel in the presence of carbon dioxide:[4]

Ni + O + CO2 + 6 H2O → NiCO3(H2O)4

production of nickel carbonate comprising the following steps: a) Preparing a magnesium salt solution; b) Contacting said solution with a stream of gaseous CO2, keeping pH between 4 and 10 and temperature between 0 and 100°C, during up to 5 hours; c) Contacting the mixture of step b) with a nickel sulphate solution, producing a mixture; d) Performing a separation of liquid and solid portions of said mixture; e) Feeding step a) with said liquid portion. This process recycles the reagent used for producing nickel carbonate and yields a final product that is easy to handle and transport.

• evolv answers and irresponsibility
    There is a lot more to it than he states , they actually state why it is a non issue to them, and this guy seems to be ignoring things or not reading.
http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/2015/03/06/the-evolv-dna-40/

Essentially evolv says that without combustion , and the fuel rich conditions that it needs , ni200 is safe to them. They have also stated that several evolv employees have a nickel allergy , and used ni200 tc without issue. - That was another thing he said has no answer .

As for the taste that he claims is the metal , evolv and several others have stated that is a result of not cleaning your wire before use , as commercial ni200 availability comes with a production oil to prevent oxidization.

• #my summary , for what its worth :p
Given all of this , my mind is at ease , and I have very little issue with ni200 . Its not perfect , but when used in a proper tc setting , it seems just as safe as kanthal . This person seems to have a bit of an interest here , while making a few false statements (whether from over looking , ignoring what he found, or lying I don't presume to know), and disabled the ability for people to put any of this direct under the video .

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
@Giraut ???

@f1r3b1rd ???

People need to be educated about NOT USING TANKS ON HYBRID MECHS!!!

I have reported on 3 mod explosions because of shitty B&M's are selling sub ohm tanks along with Hybrid Mechs in the News & Media section this week alone.

Why not ring the alarm about that?

There are dozens of things that we should be ringing the alarm about.

Using 99% Nickel in Temp limitation devices that will not go above 600°F when Nickel's melting point is 2,651°F which is OVER 4 TIMES HIGHER than the mod can go is the last thing to worry about.

Especially since people are using NiChrome (NiChrome 80 = 80% Nickel)

Whether this guy thinks so or not. We have gPlat, Royal Wire, etc dozens of companies selling shit that we don't even know what the fuck it is and this guy is worried about the one that actually lists the content of the wire on the package?

He doesn't sell high end gear.

What does he say is dangerous?

High end mods!!!

The whole time he is selling 80% nickel Wire (he had a NiChrome coil in his hand, a protank coil is NiChrome) and throwing Ni200 under the bus.

Then he mentions what happens to people with a nickel allergy that vape nickel? Do they die?

Obviously not because no one has ever turned up dead and Temp Control is everywhere!

Once again while we should be fighting for our right to vape we are fighting one another instead.

THIS is why Vaping WILL fail.

Because we are too stupid to not start drama amongst ourselves!!!

Last edited:

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For me, his credibility went to shit when he called that cartomizer's coil head an atomizer. Doesn't seem that he's well educated enough to be a shop owner to me. Just my $.02

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sigh.....this is getting a bit out of hand with people spouting random crap they know nothing nor do they have masters or PhD in metals. We used to smoke, dip and chew stuff with 100+ chemicals. I know vaping is not 100% safe but it fulfills my nicotene needs, satisfies the blowing "smoke" I like and I feel 1000 times better than when I smoked. Shit nothing in life is totally safe. I say pick your poison and enjoy yourself because we all are on our way out, so act accordingly.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
@Giraut Knows as much about Ni200 than anybody on this forum so I hoping he will weight in on this guys stupidity.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Giraut ???

@f1r3b1rd ???

People need to be educated about NOT USING TANKS ON HYBRID MECHS!!!

I have reported on 3 mod explosions because of shitty B&M's are selling sub ohm tanks along with Hybrid Mechs in the News & Media section this week alone.

Why not ring the alarm about that?

There are dozens of things that we should be ringing the alarm about.

Using 99% Nickel in Temp limitation devices that will not go above 600°F when Nickel's melting point is 2,651°F which is OVER 4 TIMES HIGHER than the mod can go is the last thing to worry about.

Especially since people are using NiChrome (NiChrome 80 = 80% Nickel)

Whether this guy thinks so or not. We have gPlat, Royal Wire, etc dozens of companies selling shit that we don't even know what the fuck it is and this guy is worried about the one that actually lists the content of the wire on the package?

He doesn't sell high end gear.

What does he say is dangerous?

High end mods!!!

The whole time he is selling 80% nickel Wire (he had a NiChrome coil in his hand, a protank coil is NiChrome) and throwing Ni200 under the bus.

Then he mentions what happens to people with a nickel allergy that vape nickel? Do they die?

Obviously not because no one has ever turned up dead and Temp Control is everywhere!

Once again while we should be fighting for our right to vape we are fighting one another instead.

THIS is why Vaping WILL fail.

Because we are too stupid to not start drama amongst ourselves!!!
I work at a vape shop. We have another store that pushes way too advanced gear as starter kits. They were even selling faulty batteries. Long story short guy had his testicle blow off and entire leg and thigh 3rd degree burned from their faulty battery. On top of that they sold him his first kit as a mech with dripper in which they made him a dual 0.1 ohm coil. At my shop I WILL NOT sell something to someone if they give that I dont know or I just want to blow clouds mentallity. It has gotten worse with sub ohm tanks and all the regulated yihi/dna mods being cheap now. I also will only build a 1.0 or 0.9 coil. Whats sad is they complain about it not being enough but refuse to make their own coils as many times I have been told it is my job to do it as I work behind the counter which is dumb. Sadly youre right with the bickering on rinky dink shit versus the bigger picture our saving grace to smoking will be gone. To me if you want to drip then learn to make coils. People do not want to learn nor do any research on what they are using let it be wire batteries, device or atomizer. End rant.

Last edited:

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I won't pretend to know if vaping nickle wire is safe or not. I do think, however, that it is worth the discussion. In defense of this guy against some of the things that have been thrown out here...

@mike-c there was no cartomizer shown in the video that I saw. Were you referring to the clearomizer?

@5150sick Are you implying that there are no low end TC mods? Also, nickle coils can be used on non TC mods, and many TC mods can be turned into straight wattage mode even with a nickle coil. I was recently at a vape shop that handed a TC mod (eVic TC) to a customer to try and the customer reported that it tasted burnt and terrible. Turns out the TC function had kicked off and he was vaping a .2 ohm single nickle coil at a straight 60 watts.

Bottom line, I have both TC and non TC mods and I mostly vape the non TC. TC is largely a gimmick. Does it prevent burnt hits? Yes it does. So does vaping correctly. You get burnt hits when you do not wick an atomizer properly, run it dry, turn up the power too high, or build your coils incorrectly. You can prevent the burnt hits by fixing what you have done wrong, or by using temp control. The problem is that when you fix it by using temp control, you eliminate burnt hits but you're still not getting the most out of your atomizer if you don't fix what was causing the burnt hits in the first place.

I think it is fair to educate yourself on any and all ingredients that go into making your vape. Once you have done so, the choice is yours on how to proceed.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I use both too but I think for me it goes like this:
Flavor = TC mods
Clouds Dude = VV/VW mods
95% of people who don't give a shit and just want to quit smoking = ego style to iStick 20/30 devices

We (users of vape forums and followers of new tech) are a niche market of a niche market = the 5% who give a shit

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flavor = TC mods
Clouds Dude = VV/VW mods
95% of people who don't give a shit and just want to quit smoking = ego style to iStick 20/30 devices

We (users of vape forums and followers of new tech) are a niche market of a niche market = the 5% who give a shit
I agree. Ti for flavor for me - mainly because it's a lot easier to work with and maintain the coil!

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Flavor = TC mods
Clouds Dude = VV/VW mods

I haven't found the flavor to be better on TC. Of course, that is subjective, but I have the Zephyrus where I can build it or use their nickle or standard heads and the best flavor for me is building with Kanthal. With the nickle heads I taste a bit of the metal. I also have the eGo One tank and I get the metallic taste from that one too on the nickle heads but not so much with the titanium.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You are right there is no cartomizer shown in the youtube vid.

It was an ego twist style battery with a Kanger MT3s ("Styled" or Legit, can't tell from the vid) tank with a NiChrome coil and silica wick

Sorta Kinda almost like these:

20150809_220532.jpg

I recognized them as the tanks that caused me to stop smoking after a 22 year tobacco cigarette addiction on August 20th 2012 the very same day they arrived at my house with a pair of ego batteries.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You are right there is no cartomizer shown in the youtube vid.

It was an ego twist style battery with a Kanger MT3s ("Styled" or Legit, can't tell from the vid) tank with a NiChrome coil and silica wick

Sorta Kinda almost like these:

View attachment 26790

I recognized them as the tanks that caused me to stop smoking after a 22 year tobacco cigarette addiction on August 20th 2012 the very same day they arrived at my house with a pair of ego batteries.
When those came out I was pretty impressed. Back then I largely used my ProVari with carto tanks. We've come a long way, haven't we?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I agree. Ti for flavor for me - mainly because it's a lot easier to work with and maintain the coil!

Same here.
Seems like the wick lasts almost forever.
The only time I ever change them is if i'm bored and feel like tinkering with it.
With Kanthal it seems like a constant battle between wicking and fiddling with coils.
Ni200 just lasts longer and it makes sense why.
You can not vape it above 600 degrees (I have never needed to go above 520 MAX) so the wick takes longer to break down.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
When those came out I was pretty impressed. Back then I largely used my ProVari with carto tanks. We've come a long way, haven't we?

I honestly can not believe how far we've come in such a short time.
Most industries take decades, hell centuries to make the leaps and bounds the vaping industry has made in just 5 short years.
No wonder the FDA wants to step in and put a stop to it.
If they don't slow us down in 10 years they won't have any smokers to tax, treat, give useless NRT, repeat, no funding, and no more MSA money, etc...

Last edited:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The first thing that came to mind when I saw this video, is MASS. A very easy way to figure out of this nickel wire is shedding toxic molecules is to weigh it. Devise a test where a nickel wire is weighed and used under normal vaping conditions, with a common juice, and until the wicking breaks down and the and the coil needs replaced.
Then take the wire out and see how much it weighs compared with when you started. A very precise scale will be required, but this experiment is absolutely doable and would determine how much mass the nickel wire is losing, if any.
If its not losing mass, its not expelling toxic molecules.
Please tell me if im crazy here.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The first thing that came to mind when I saw this video, is MASS. A very easy way to figure out of this nickel wire is shedding toxic molecules is to weigh it. Devise a test where a nickel wire is weighed and used under normal vaping conditions, with a common juice, and until the wicking breaks down and the and the coil needs replaced.
Then take the wire out and see how much it weighs compared with when you started. A very precise scale will be required, but this experiment is absolutely doable and would determine how much mass the nickel wire is losing, if any.
If its not losing mass, its not expelling toxic molecules.
Please tell me if im crazy here.
I don't know if it would be entirely accurate as the wire is going to build up a "gunk" from the juice. If you cleaned all of that off, perhaps, but could it be established that you didn't degrade the metal from the coil at all while cleaning it?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if it would be entirely accurate as the wire is going to build up a "gunk" from the juice. If you cleaned all of that off, perhaps, but could it be established that you didn't degrade the metal from the coil at all while cleaning it?
I think a solvent could be used. One that dissolves the gunk but isn't going to react chemically with the nickel. I'd assume that's not hard to find. I'm no chemist, but I'd try isopropyl alcohol first. There could also be tests done with different solvents to determine if they are making the nickel lose mass, before the actual tests begin

mike-c

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
[USER=9796 said:
@mike-c[/USER] there was no cartomizer shown in the video that I saw. Were you referring to a clearomizer? .

Yup, you're right. Gosh I haven't used one of those in soo long! I guess it's close to two years now. Thanks for the correction!

Gratefulvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think temp control will be around long enough for ni200 to catch on. It is a niche market and a niche function. I have not been very impressed with temp control off my snow wolf and see myself just switching back to kanthal in the end. Not getting anywhere near the clouds that I like from these devices without bringing it above the burning point of cotton, which why even have TC at that point. Also don't like how the resistance is constantly changing and how they preform best when the coil is cool, which how long does it stay cool trying to vape with it? Who knows though the devices are pretty much still in beta and have yet to reach their potential (I hope).

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never fell into the TC gimmick,,still vaping nichrome 80a 5-6 wraps... Temp control my behind!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I never fell into the TC gimmick,,still vaping nichrome 80a 5-6 wraps... Temp control my behind!

So you agree that to the best of your knowledge nickel isn't dangerous when used as vaping wire?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you agree that to the best of your knowledge nickel isn't dangerous when used as vaping wire?
Hi there my friend, I will not word it dangerous, let's just say it's not advisable IMO.. Don't get me wrong,we still don't know the long term effects of vaping, nichrome,khanate,sis wires etc... We are all experiments of the vaping industry...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi there my friend, I will not word it dangerous, let's just say it's not advisable IMO.. Don't get me wrong,we still don't know the long term effects of vaping, nichrome,khanate,sis wires etc... We are all experiments of the vaping industry...

The reason I asked is because you are using NiChrome 80 (The Ni in NiChrome is Nickel and the 80 is 80% Nickel 20% Chromium)

So you are using Nickel as we speak and you are using Nickel without Temp Limitation.

Therefore you are vaping Nickel at hotter temperatures than those using TC mods (TC is 200F to 600F)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The reason I asked is because you are using NiChrome 80 (The Ni in NiChrome is Nickel and the 80 is 80% Nickel 20% Chromium)

So you are using Nickel as we speak and you are using Nickel without Temp Limitation.

Therefore you are vaping Nickel at hotter temperatures than those using TC mods (TC is 200F to 600F)
Im vaping hotter yes.... So what are you trying to point out?

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saying its a gimmick is a little much when it works....I love my temp builds and I love using Nickel. At first it seemed to be a pain but now it's no different than a standard build.

Temp control is going nowhere and it's here to stay, every new device that is coming out will have it and if it worries you dont use it.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know. before nickel, I was using kanthal, and my throat was fine. I used nickel for 2-3 days on a TC device, and I have the worst sore throat. It may be coincidence and i may have tonsilitis, so I am taking antibiotics, but once it is better I will try nickel again.

If the same thing happenens, we have the culprit, but it is more likely I have a throat infection and that was conincidence. Like when I started a few months back, I got a throat infection, and thought it could be the vape. It wasn't, it was a throat infection and I could vape fine after. I hope this is the same situation.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know. before nickel, I was using kanthal, and my throat was fine. I used nickel for 2-3 days on a TC device, and I have the worst sore throat. It may be coincidence and i may have tonsilitis, so I am taking antibiotics, but once it is better I will try nickel again.

If the same thing happenens, we have the culprit, but it is more likely I have a throat infection and that was conincidence. Like when I started a few months back, I got a throat infection, and thought it could be the vape. It wasn't, it was a throat infection and I could vape fine after. I hope this is the same situation.
Allergic to nickel?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
While I do indeed own a TC mod, I only used it in TC mode long enough for about 3.8ml of eliquid to be vaped.

Then right back to the good old Kanthal and VW for me.

My coils last until I am bored and need something to fiddle with.and then I will take apart my RTA, give it a thorough cleaning and then wrap a new coil and install with a new wick..

This seems to happen every few months.

The rest of the time, it is a matter of minutes to dry burn the coil and insert less than 1 cent piece of wick after every 4 or five tanks.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Allergic to nickel?
Thats what I thought, but I've never had a nickel allergy before, and apparently the old CE4's were nickel based coils, and I was fine with them, I have a fever too so I think I have a infection. I also have read of people with nickel allergy can use nickel to vape with. Just happened at a coincidental time if I am honest.

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years

You would be the first vaper I've heard of to get a throat / lung infection. PG is a heavy anti-microbial

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I said:

You said:

Hi there my friend, I will not word it dangerous, let's just say it's not advisable IMO

Then I said:

Then You said:

Did You figure it out what I was pointing out?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ur trying to justify that vaping 100% nickel is the same as vaping NICHROME without temp control?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adamsam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
at what temperature nickel starts leaching? What temp it melts? Give us more detailed info sonce you did your research...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good question at what temperature nickel leach out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it turns out I have a throat and chest infection, so will be using NI200 readily when I am better. Temp control seemed a bit anemic to me at lower wattages, but at higher it seemed quite cool. One question-when it is showing like 2 volts and jumping around-it is pulling a constant amount from the battery and then it is changed inside yes?

As i made some silly calculations at 75 watts at 2 volts, leading to about 41.67 Amps, which made me realise it can not possibly be taking that from the battery, or they would be venting and blowing up left, right and centre. I guess it takes 4.1 volts or whatever voltage is left, and down/upsteps it like a regular regulated mod, just at a faster rate to control the temperature?

jamey554

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive bn using ni-chrome since it first came out, no symptoms yet, bn using occ nickel coil since they came out, no symptoms from that either, ignorant vape store owners that will sell u a mech mod a rda a 20 to 30 amp battery and then build u a coil set up that requires 80 amps, is an uneducated person that shouldnt own a vape store that doesnt know anything about vaping, thats y we have all these issues with vape rights.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'm not a scientist, but, I've been vaping NI200 in my TC devices for months. I can say, that I've had NO coils melt! Now, are they leaching? I don't know and would like to see some "real" science on it. This dude on youtube had basically NO science, just his opinions and has been successful at scaring people. As it's already been said, we really don't know the long term effects of vaping, and quite frankly may not know in our lifetime! We're all going to die one day, and our death will be blamed on something! You know, like the 103 yr. old woman that died recently in my town....they said it was likely because of "heart failure". DUH!!!!!!
The one thing I don't like about this discussion is how vapers are using it to take sides for or against TC. I personally like TC, but I know some that don't. Vape what you like and what works for you!!! If you don't like TC, then don't buy TC devices, or if you do use them in VV/VW mode. I just think we are way too quick to criticize fellow vapers with our "opinions." And, you know what they say about opinions...........

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I STILL have my chest infection, it is no better, so yesterday I was naughty and used some TC on my vape. I don't think its really going to afffect it anyway if I am honest.

VU Sponsors