Become a Patron!

Dark horse ni200 problem

Durka

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm guessing it's impossible to do a 26g ni200 duel coil build in a dark horse I've probably ran through 20 feet of wire trying

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if the dark horse is a normal deck or not but 26g wrapped (spaced coil) 8 or 9 times (from memory) around a 3mm rod came out to 0.068 ohms in my CLT, at least that's the resistance my sx mini wants.
If your building on an ohms tester you may not see it as a good coil till you put it on your mod as most of them only readdown to a tenth so it shows 0.0.

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm guessing it's impossible to do a 26g ni200 duel coil build in a dark horse I've probably ran through 20 feet of wire trying
Dude i have the same problem i did 8 to 10 to 15 to 20 i said the hell with it i might try later on another rda but i just get pissed at it and to me when i did have it right its to cold for me so back to nichrome and kanthal

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Found when i switched out all my phillips head screws with Stainless Hex/grub set screws with flat point i get better connection and less chance of clipping wire accidentally. (I bought from MrMetric.com)
I have run a nickel dual build on my authentic dark horse. I twisted it with some KanthalA1 for more wire sturdiness. IPV4 still reads off the nickel and i adjust temp based upon joule setting, cotton burn test, and finally taste.

VU Sponsors