Become a Patron!

***** DEAL OF THE DAY JUICE AT DOODLEBUGS*****

50% off 30ml bottles of Cinnamon Danish. Sale price of $6 PLUS Free shipping anywhere in the USA!
NO COUPON CODE NEEDED! Sale ends Saturday 9-26-15 or sooner if we run out of stock!

http://doodlebugsejuice-com.3dcartstores.com/Specials_c_15.html
Anything you see in our Specials Category is 50% off until end of sale!
2 bottle limit.. Place in the cart and it will give you 50% off!
Cinnamon Danish is our blend of Delicious Cinnamon/Danish and Cake flavor with just the right amount of Cinnamon, Keeps you wanting more!
Try a bottle or two out! Its the best I have ever made and I have tried them all!
Yum
Doots!
howlong is sale to be?

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Janie, each week will be a different date and days. Check out 50% specials link on site. Thanks for asking.

Last edited:

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have added back in Strawberry Cheesecake. We had about 10 requests to make it half price. So we did :) You ill find it under Specials Link on the site.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All orders are ready to ship in the am. Some went out today already and are on the way. Thanks everyone!

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
still waiting for mine. You shipped it out really fast, but the USPS is taking their sweet old time. I should've paid for priority o_O

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah. Sev, I see the tracking on it. Still says San Antonio depot.. should be there hopefully today.. USPS does that a lot.. Let me know when you get it. Bummer but should be there. You can't ever count on tracking from USPS to be anywhere near correct at times.. Thank you for your order. Hope you get it TODAY!

trueboi3

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just placed an order can't wait. Do they need to be steeped ?

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you True! Both the ones you chose will be ready to go when they get to you! They will get a little better within 7 days but not to worry, you will love them as is, I am sure. Thanks friend!

Last edited:

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Roulettgrl!
All orders will go in the mail at 11am tomorrow.
We have placed some flavor favorites on sale in addition to the 50% off juices in the Specials Category.... Just got my 10ml bottles back in stock to send a sample with each order. I like doing that :)
I try and keep it along the lines of the flavor profile the person ordering has selected. In other words, something I think you will like.. Sorry about the last few orders, I ran out of 10ml bottles.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have noticed a lot of people are abandoning the shopping cart after placing items on sale in it. I do not understand why this is happening. Many people are purchasing and If there is a problem with the checkout PLEASE contact me here or by help ticket.. Thanks. Current sale runs until tomorrow..
Please check it out and let me know if there are problems on the website.. :) :)

roulettegrl67

Member For 4 Years
Thank you Roulettgrl!
All orders will go in the mail at 11am tomorrow.
We have placed some flavor favorites on sale in addition to the 50% off juices in the Specials Category.... Just got my 10ml bottles back in stock to send a sample with each order. I like doing that :)
I try and keep it along the lines of the flavor profile the person ordering has selected. In other words, something I think you will like.. Sorry about the last few orders, I ran out of 10ml bottles.
WOW Doots! Received your Cinnamon Danish, Banana and surprise Custard...THEY ROCK! The Cinnamon Danish is so delicious, it absolutely satisfied my sweet tooth! You should market your juice as an appetite supressant, truly! LOL Thank you so much and I hope you can forgive my CAPS, but it's my way of showing my love for your juices! Bravo! :)

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Roulett! That means more to me than you can think. I love for people to love my juice!! Humble bow.. :) And your words make it all worth the effort!!

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got my strawberry cheesecake today & it is great! And got my sample of Doodles custard! Look forward to trying the others if they're just as tasty

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my strawberry cheesecake today & it is great! And got my sample of Doodles custard! Look forward to trying the others if they're just as tasty
Thanks Sev. :) Glad You Like Them.. Sorry the PO took all week to get them there :(

Skuba_STI

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my order today. Vaping on the strawberry cheesecake rite now and it's delicious! Can't wait to try the coco cookie and vanilla custard.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my order today. Vaping on the strawberry cheesecake rite now and it's delicious! Can't wait to try the coco cookie and vanilla custard.
Thank you Skuba! Appreciate your letting me know and your Business!!
I know you will like the others also! All of these are my favorites too! :)
Check back daily as I add flavors to the site often.
I just added a Peanut Butter Yogurt that is really good! Yum :)
http://doodlebugsejuice-com.3dcarts...rawberry-Raspberry-Cherry-or-Banana_p_34.html

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just added back in Strawberry Cheesecake on sale 50% off. Seems very popular..
Thank you everyone that have commented on my juices. This means more to me than you can ever imagine..
I appreciate every one of you!! :)

roulettegrl67

Member For 4 Years
Thank you Roulett! That means more to me than you can think. I love for people to love my juice!! Humble bow.. :) And your words make it all worth the effort!!
I'm happy you're happy! All your hard work paid off and I wish you all the success you've ever dreamed of! You're well on your way, I can say with 100% certainty! :)

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NEW 50% Off Items in the Specials Category today for this weeks sale! Tell us what you would like to see listed. Just start posting and I will see if I can do it for you.. Raised the limit amount to 4 bottles max at 50% off

Last edited:

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would like to see the orange cake with almond or the white coconut cake. Those 2 sound good

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Orange cake added.. :)
orangecake2_thumbnail.jpg

http://doodlebugsejuice.com

Last edited:

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This will be the last weekend for 50% off but we have some great deals planned to take its place!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
says 12$ for 30ml under speacials? so what is the price of 30ml and 60ml if they have it

Anything in the Specials Will be half off. Use COUPON code:
50off
after you get into cart to get 50% off the specials.

Last edited:

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Last edited:

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have restructured pricing and all is new! Save site wide about 25% off our old prices. Now lower than ever for 30ml bottles of gourmet juices!

Last edited:

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All orders $8.99 or more get free USA shipping..
15ml $4.99 ----30ml $8.99
Specials
25% off. Buy 2-30ml bottles and get free shipping plus 25% off of each bottle..
Great juices. fast shipping. Usually same day! Made with care by Doots!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Come on by and pick up juice with up to 25% Off.. Great juice you won't find anywhere else. Click on our signature for site details..
Holiday Monday. Get your orders in. There is still time to get it by Saturday if you order in the next few hours..

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great price for great juice! My recent order consisted of the Custard, Strawberry Shortcake, and Strawberry Custard. Flavors are not muted and I will be ordered from Doodle again!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great price for great juice! My recent order consisted of the Custard, Strawberry Shortcake, and Strawberry Custard. Flavors are not muted and I will be ordered from Doodle again!
Thank you Mrmoodz! Great to hear ! Glad you like them as much as we do making them :) !

wilbur

Member For 4 Years
just ordered Strawberry Custard & Blended Tobacco.
Doots - which flavors are NETS?
Oops, just realized you have them labeled on your site.
that Burley sounds interesting.

Last edited:

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just ordered Strawberry Custard & Blended Tobacco.
Doots - which flavors are NETS?
Oops, just realized you have them labeled on your site.
that Burley sounds interesting.
Thanks,, Wil

Nets are extracted tobaccos that have the flavor of the tobacco they are extracted from.. They can be light to medium in flavor, It is the kind of thing you just have to try them. There isn't really a best way to describe NETS. There are so many combinations of tastes depending on the tobacco extracted.. Hope this helps and thanks for your order..

VU Sponsors