Become a Patron!

Decadent Vapours in the US?

MzBadger

Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone! I've gone and fallen in love with a couple of DV's flavors that I got through Liberty Flights but I noticed that DV's website has additional flavors that Liberty Flights doesn't carry. Do any of you know if there's a different site that's at least based in North America somewhere that carries DV? I've tried the bigger flavor sites and ran through a google search but I'm coming up empty so I thought I'd ask here.

I don't mind ordering from the UK if it comes to it but that would require a far larger investment due to the international shipping and the exchange rate from USD to Euro.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heloooo, MzBadger! I an on the same quest and, having totally exhausted my Google Fu, I am sorry to report that I have absolutely nothing to add.

LF is the only US supplier that I could find and the flavoring I want is out of stock. While I wait less than patiently, I might suggest you send an inquiry to them requesting the flavor(s) you want. It wouldn't hurt to mention that many of us (well, you and I, anyway), are clamoring for a good selection from a stateside vendor!

ETA: Checked the DIY Vape Favoring Resources spreadsheet (derp!) but only DV in the UK is listed, not even LV and no other possibilities. <sigh>

Last edited:

MzBadger

Member For 4 Years
Maybe we can harass Bull City or Ecig Express or someone to start carrying it. =) I'm glad I stocked up on my 2 favorites before Liberty stopped carrying them. Had I known, I would have bought more!

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Totally wicked use to sell it. I haven't looked at their website in 3 years.

Thank you, Artemis; you're right on point. The UK site still does so but when I recently wrote to TW USA,. asking if the "premium line" they were currently selling was, indeed, DV to which they replied it was not. Solid tip; it just didn't pan out.

VU Sponsors