Become a Patron!

Decided on a cloupor 30w from MBV, now.....

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What are the best battery and charger to get? I dont sub ohm, right now do builds on drippers and kfl+v2 between 1.3-2.0, i can vape ambidextrously, i vape rain or shine, in my car and outdoors, think that's all the relevant info :D. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can charge it by just plugging it in, you don't NEED an external charger. You could always start out without one and get one later if you wanted. Once I had to experiences the lil crappy screws on my chana, I understood why people always complain about them. I'm not going to keep unscrewing those.

Now your mileage may vary, and I know everyone is going to say "get a Sony" first, but Sony batteries are harder to find these days. For a regulated mod, mAh is more important that Amps, sorta kinda. I know Evolv recommends a battery that can sustain 12 amps as a minimum for the DNA30, so that's a fair rule of thumb. I went with an Efest 3100 mAh, 20amp battery http://www.worldofvape.com/efest-imr-purple-18350-18500-18650-flat-top-limn-battery/

I've been happy with mine, haven't even drained it yet. Only downside to a big mAh rating is it takes longer to fully charge. :) From a review of it I found somewhere, it may be a little shaky at the 20 amp level on a mech mod, but it should do 12 amps easily.

I see MBV has the 2500 mAh version for sale, if it's any easier for you to just have one package, could always just go for that. A little less capacity and plenty of amps.

VU Sponsors