Decided to drag myself further into this decade

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi all. I still refuse to join Twitter, but I created an Instagram account today. It's dedicated solely to vaping. Builds, mods, RDAs, liquids, tanks, whatever. I'd love to see some of you there.
User name is ConcreteBob.
(Contestant was awarded 0 points for originality)
Any feedback, ideas and comments are welcome.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU and the future of vaping

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU and the future of vaping
Why, thank you kindly. Feel free to check it out. I also created a Facebook group along the same lines so that it can be a more interactive connection. Also friendlier to hi-res photos.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Twitter is a very useful tool if used correctly. I was an early adopter and have been using it since before it was cool. It got a bad rep because once the Hollywood/media types discovered Twitter, it quickly devolved into a popularity contest of who could get the most followers.

The key is to stick to your interests, and keep it manageable...follow 200-300 max. There's a social aspect to Twitter where you're supposed to "follow back" someone who follows you, and if you keep to that mantra, your feed will get full of nonsense and it becomes useless. If you stick to your guns, Twitter becomes more like a search engine. You can search #hashtags and see what's trending for any topic.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Twitter is a very useful tool if used correctly. I was an early adopter and have been using it since before it was cool. It got a bad rep because once the Hollywood/media types discovered Twitter, it quickly devolved into a popularity contest of who could get the most followers.

The key is to stick to your interests, and keep it manageable...follow 200-300 max. There's a social aspect to Twitter where you're supposed to "follow back" someone who follows you, and if you keep to that mantra, your feed will get full of nonsense and it becomes useless. If you stick to your guns, Twitter becomes more like a search engine. You can search #hashtags and see what's trending for any topic.
This forum is the only social media for me. If I followed 300 people and it took one minute to twitter each one, It would take 5 hours a day to do that. That's why I don't. :cool:

VU Sponsors