Become a Patron!

Dedicated Single Coil RDA

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all,

I'm on the hunt for a single coil RDA with a deck similar to the serpent mini RTA. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't seem to think of any dedicated single coil bottom air flow RDAs, but there are many bottom airflow RDAs and some of them with the possibility to close one side and only use a single coil.
Like Freakshow, Magma, Tsunami.

EDIT: when I think of it, there's the Pharaoh which seems to be aimed at single coil but can also fit duals.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Can't seem to think of any dedicated single coil bottom air flow RDAs, but there are many bottom airflow RDAs and some of them with the possibility to close one side and only use a single coil.
Like Freakshow, Magma, Tsunami.

EDIT: when I think of it, there's the Pharaoh which seems to be aimed at single coil but can also fit duals.
Pharaoh is perfect for single coil and bottom airflow. the aeronaut isn't a bad option either but i prefer the pharaoh.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys.

I should have given a little more info. I'm looking for something to use on a mini volt or single 18650 at no more than 30w. The NarDar looks perfect.

Thanks @fartbubble

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
it's a really nifty RDA. Bit of a learning curve in getting the coils in but it's pretty easy once you figure it out. And the flavor is amazing on it

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks guys.

I should have given a little more info. I'm looking for something to use on a mini volt or single 18650 at no more than 30w. The NarDar looks perfect.

Thanks @fartbubble
for 30w your going to need something small , I'd not suggest the aeronaut or pharaoh like my previous post so ignore that

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Look for a nectar rda. It even has a small juice well underneath so you won't be dripping all the time

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look for a nectar rda. It even has a small juice well underneath so you won't be dripping all the time

Very nice as well. Questions - does it accept standard 510 drip tips? Also, how does wicking work with the little well? Does it work like a genny style tank with the cotton going into the well?

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's basically a tiny rdta. You'll have to tuck the tails into he well. It is meant for a tighter draw though. I don't know if that's a down side for you or not, but it's nothing a drill can't fix.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all,

I'm on the hunt for a single coil RDA with a deck similar to the serpent mini RTA. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

You can use any "Velocity style" deck with a single coil.
74ca6c4b39cb5d4ebca142104baf823a.jpg
c9e6feee912122a696bc22e431bfd700.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn hank, either your a genius or I'm an idiot. Can't believe I never thought of that.

That's a Troll v2 in the bottom pic lol just set the air flow cockeyed so it hits the coil good.

VU Sponsors