Become a Patron!

Defective Product

theboysplusme

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I learned of your website on Vapingunderground and decided to make a purchase in July. The device has multiple issues therefore I reached out to your chat support. They advised me to send a video indicating the issues I'm experiencing. I did so several days ago, but have yet to receive a response from you. If this is indicative of the customer service you provide, I will NOT be returning.. :gaah:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I learned of your website on Vapingunderground and decided to make a purchase in July. The device has multiple issues therefore I reached out to your chat support. They advised me to send a video indicating the issues I'm experiencing. I did so several days ago, but have yet to receive a response from you. If this is indicative of the customer service you provide, I will NOT be returning.. :gaah:
I agree, fuck um...!

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello,@theboysplusme can you tell me your order number ?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

@Vaper_girl is the person you want to talk to @theboysplusme

I hope you get this issue straightened out soon.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I appreciate the support, @inspects and @5150sick. :thanks:

It may take them a few hours to get back to you since it's a 12 hr time difference in China.

I'm on the East Coast (Florida) so it's 6:24pm here.

I'n China they are just waking up and getting ready for work:

upload_2018-8-23_18-25-24.png

theboysplusme

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It may take them a few hours to get back to you since it's a 12 hr time difference in China.

I'm on the East Coast (Florida) so it's 6:24pm here.

I'n China they are just waking up and getting ready for work:

View attachment 118353

Right, that makes sense. Thanks for your reply. :)
I've been trying to reach them for almost a week so I'll be super impressed if I receive a response within 24hours..:teehee:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Will do
Nope, still nothing.:gaah:

Shit I can't give that a like~!

thumbs-down-sign_1f44e.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just thought it might have already have been Friday there so at least give it until Monday here.

theboysplusme

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Agreed! The is by far the worst online shopping experience I’ve had in a very long time, and I do a lot of online shopping.. :teehee:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Agreed! The is by far the worst online shopping experience I’ve had in a very long time, and I do a lot of online shopping.. :teehee:

Oh well shit happens and if they do right in the end it is just a plus. Remember they didn't make it just sold it..........

theboysplusme

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh well shit happens and if they do right in the end it is just a plus. Remember they didn't make it just sold it..........

Indeed! :) Shit happens! LOL. I'm still holding out hope..
That comment was based on the "customer service" or lack there of.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’ve yet to be contacted by @Vaper_girl, nor have they refunded me as promised me when I closed the PayPal claim against last week.

Surprised and sorry to hear that you did not receive a promised refund but I would not have closed the claim until you received the refund. I would have told PP to close the claim when you got the refund.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they lost my order and had to settle for a different color and took more than a month before it was shipped on top of all that it was defective. I do not recommend vapesourcing

theboysplusme

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Surprised and sorry to hear that you did not receive a promised refund but I would not have closed the claim until you received the refund. I would have told PP to close the claim when you got the refund.

Agreed! There would be 3-4 days in between their replies, and I was just ready to be done with the back and forth. I should've just waited for PayPal to step in; you know what they say about hindsight.

Obviously, they can not be trusted to keep their word. :soapbox:

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@theboysplusme , really sorry for the late reply, I just missed the forum alert. My mistake. Really sorry for that.
After checking, you filed a paypal dispute on Aug 25, the payment was on hold, we were not able to issue refund, we checked again today, the dispute has been canceled on Aug 31, we will ask accountant issue refund now. sorry for this trouble.

VU Sponsors